The Wheel Begins To Spin

Three of the four hierarchies were waiting too much; they wanted to know the reason why they had been summoned by Mother Miranda to such an urgent meeting.

Donna Beneviento was sitting to Mother Miranda's right, wearing a black mourning dress, and her face covered with a veil, in utter silence, holding Angie on her lap.

Salvatore Moreau looked with hidden hatred at Heisenberg's empty seat. Curse inside that ungrateful man for insulting his beloved mother like that.

And Lady Dimitrescu was both impatient and surprised. I didn't want to be here one more minute; I just wanted to return to your castle, so I could be with your dear daughters. Still, the doubt was burning inside her; this was the first time Mother Miranda had called them at this hour, surely what she would like to communicate would be important.

-"Why this meeting so sudden, Mother Miranda?". Finally, the tall woman dared to find out, arching an eyebrow.

The only answer Mother Miranda gave him was only a rigid and sinister face.

Suddenly, the doors of the church open, and Karl Heisenberg makes an appearance.

-"Finally you're here". Alcina Dimitrescu practically spat. His animosity was too notorious to hide.

-"I was busy". I grumble the German.

-"Doing?".

-"It's none of your business!". He jumped, with a low voice.

That had been enough for Mother Miranda.

-"Silence!". She screamed, her voice out of place, she was very angry.

Immediately, Heisenberg and Dimitrescu were silent, but the former was still not seated.

-"Why don't you sit down yet?". Moreau intervenes.

-"Because you will see, my brothers". Heisenberg retorts with mockery, as he approaches the door.

He opens it, and a couple of Lycans show up, carrying an unconscious young man on his shoulders.

-"There". He points to the Lycans.

Quickly, the same, they chain him to the ground. With that out, Heisenberg with a simple gesture makes them leave.

Finally, he addresses his brothers and mother again.

-"I've brought a stranger. Someone who so far has managed to survive in this goddamn town. I bring him before you so that we may agree on his final fate". Finish, sitting down.

Alcina raises a brow, and by Mother Miranda's silence, she begins to believe that this stranger may be to blame for her present condition, and therefore for this meeting.

-"That's the culprit of this meeting, Mother?". Question.

-"No. But I have a feeling this only adds fuel to the fire". She answers them furiously.

Silence settled in the next few minutes, until Moreau decided to ask what troubled the majority, especially him.

-"If I may ask. Why are you so angry, Mother?". He exclaimed, looking at the ground at his feet, trembling.

The lie, mixed with a bit of truth, had always been the way to go with friends of your "right" Jason.

-"Apparently, we have not only had the visit of this man here. No. A person who at the time was very important to all of us here has come to the village".

-"And I can assure you that your arrival will only bring destruction and death. Since our visitor comes with only one goal; revenge on all of us".

The first reactions among the hierarchy had been strangely different and similar at the same time.