chapter 14: I fear you most

"Say that again. Say it one more time "

He demanded as he squeezed his gripes on her shoulder causing her whine in pain. He realized what he is doing and let's her go. And took three steps back from her. Amy holds her shoulder with her right hand holding in her whimpers as shadow stared blankly at her not saying a word, he then called in a nurse, a field mouse walks in she bows gracefully to shadow presence

"Yes my lord what is it that you seek from me?"

She asked, shadow pointed his finger to silver who was sleeping soundly.

" take him to the nursery at once. "

He ordered she bows again and walks to Amy who willingly gave the child to the mouse. When she left it was silent in the room Amy refused to look at him and shadow looked out the window his back facing her, as her words of refusal echoed in his head. The tension felt strong Amy gripped her hands on the fur blanket, she didn't know what to say to him.

" you disobeying me for a moment I thought you was still a servant . . . It's funny how much you  affection you have on me . "

He turns his head slightly his side to hear him better. 

"Rose look at me tell me who do you see in me? , am I a king to you or your lover?"

Amy looked at him surprised by question, he turns around slowly his facial expressions was emotionless but his eyes, she looked at his eyes that told a story to her.

" I. . . I . . . I see. . . "

She took a deep breath and looked at him with confidence .

" I see a king who has been alone for far too long, I see a king who is fearful  to loose everything he has gained , I see a king who is strong and brave that he would sacrifice anything to keep his family and kingdom safe, I see a king who is a man that use to be a boy I known since childhood, I see my husband that I fell in love with he just so happens to be a king. Your majesty I refuse to leave you alone,  I do not wish for us to be apart anymore, if you must fight for me then let me fight with you by your side, till death do us part remember?"

As shadow hears her words he could see her tears rolling down her face and her bright green eyes glowing brightly to him, he quickly goes to her and hugs her tighlty as he cries loudly into her chest, Amy smiled lightly to him .

" throughout all of my enemies my Rose, it is you I fear most in this world. I'm too weak for you, I can not breath without you I.  . . I need you, I crave your touch, to see your smile to know that you are alive, how can a woman have such powerful impact on me."

He says while his head rested on her chest listening to her heart beat. He started to calm down as his eyes glows softly.

"You shall stay only to recover but, once you do you must leave back the temple,"

Amy nodded knowing her stay will be be short. She lays down on the bed with Shadow resting his head on top of her while he holds her, Amy placed her hand on his head  petting him softly as the two fall asleep into each others arms all night. The next morning Amy woke to find Shadow gone from the bed. Blaze runs in the room her eyes filled with tears her face shocked as of she had seen a ghost.  Amy looked at blaze her eyes began to tear, she then held her arms out to her giving her a gentle smile "your majesty" Blaze mumbled still shock as she takes one step towards her. "YOUR MAJESTY!!" She cries as she runs to her hugging her tightly. "Your majesty, your majesty," blaze kept saying repeatedly as she cried. " it is good to see you again my dear sister. "  Amy responds gently. Lulu the nursing bear looke at the two girls with a gentle smile while holding silver in her hands. " my,my, you two still stick together like glue even as adults. " she giggled as she walks in to the other side of the bed handing Amy baby silver. He was awake and giggling. "Your majesty you have another boy" she gasped in amazement, Amy smiles to her as she holds him in her arms. " a bundle of energy that is, he wouldn't stop moving and he ever do is smile and giggle it brightens the whole room. You my dear got yourself a little bundle of joy literally  not once did he cry not even at birth," Blazed looked at the child amazed on his pure silver white coat. As he smile at Amy then giggles to the sight of blaze.

Meanwhile in the castle halls Shadow roam the empty halls thinking on his father's words. He reaches the throne room were in front of the throne seats was no other then sally acorn.  Shadow stopped and snapped out of his thoughts as he looks at her, her back was faced to him as she looked at the seat and the large painting of King shadow and Amy rose together. " the prince I studied was cruel, heartless, emotionless, his heart was as cold as ice his ambition to win this war was greater than most, he was ruthless, he wouldn't care less on what happens to his northern slaves as long as his kingdom is safe. He  was strong and powerful, his body was filled with pride and dignity,  he could care less for any present in the corner. . . . I wonder what happened to that man prince Shadow of the black beast. What happened to the prince I considered a man. " she turned around and looked at him she wore a scandalous grin as she pushed her hair behind her ear gently.

" Queen sally. Your presence is unexpected and unwelcomed why are you here?" Shadow asked boldly she giggled softly. While she walks to him. " Shadow. . . My dear, dear King of  beasts  you must be so confused on why I'm here. I just wanted to see you
I know my husband has been giving you a hard time ever since you conquered our kingdom and made it into an empire that is now under your ruling. Sonic has been what's the word? Ah yes pestering you. You ended the war. So I came here make a deal with you. You see my king me and Sonic are grateful you spared our lives and let us continue to look after our kingdom under your ruling but, unfortunately we have a small dilemma.  Unfortunately me and my husband is not able the bare children.  Snd a little birdy told me you have another child-"  in seconds she could feel Shadow's sharp blade point to her throat. She seen his devil red eyes glow dimmed as he gales at her in hatred. She could hear his beastly growls "touch, my son, and your body will be sent back to your husband in pieces. " 

Her lips trembled in fear. She looked at him in a brave face. " your majesty I meant no illwill towards you and your child, please understand that I only want the best for him. Such a shame to return home to tell sonic where Amy Rose is,"  Shadow's grip on the sword grew stronger, she smirk to his reaction, " what do you want Sally?" He asked harshly. " oh nothing much just to raise the child as my own since he is my nephew and all, I want him to grow up into a marvelous northern king. Unless. " she put her finger on the side of the blade where it can't cut her, moves it to the side away from her throat. As she get quite closer to him.  " unless you bless me with a child of my very own, by planting your holy seen inside me, what do to say my lord?"