A wedding to Remember

Four months pass since the birth of Mephiles. Shadow and Amy decided to announce the marriage to the kingdom, the people burst into joy and a Festival was made for soon to be newly weds. The news spread from beyond the kingdom of the south and into northern kingdom.

"MY LORD MY LORD!!"

Yelled the messenger he ran through the castle lobby to the court, where sitting in his throne was sonic the hedgehog king of the northern people.
He glared at the messenger with annoyance in his eyes.

"What is it rooster!? What is soo important for you to interrupt me for my planes for the war?"

He asked his voice was sharp and high, his green eyes cut to the small rooster who shaking in fear.

"My-my lord you must see this"

He gulped handing Sonic a rolled up letter. His hands shock as he let his feather fingers go from the letter.

- The southern wedding of the soul of the Black Beast Shadow and the Northern slave Amy Rose. The wedding will be held in the church court on a sixth day of spring. All members of the kingdom and the allies of the Southern kingdom is invited.-

Sonic in anger ripped the letter in shreds, sprinkles of paper scattered around.

"THAT BEAST WHAT IS HE DOING?! WHO DO HE THINK HE IS TAKING AMY LIKE THIS AND ON THIS DAY AS IS TOO.!!"

He stomped out of his castle court and into his studies. He reached into his his desk to pull out a rolled up letter, he smirked mischievously at it.

"GUARDS! ready the Royal carriage".

In the kingdom of the south Amy was panting nervously while she walked back and forth, blaze was trying to keep up with her calming her down.

"Amy please calm down everything will be fine Lord Shadow is not going to run from you and the crowd is not going to boo you, the people are doing just fine why don't you just calm down and let Jada finish preparing you before it too late."

Sitting on the on of the velvet textured chairs was a soft milk chocolate brown guinea pig, her arms were crost across her chest she wore a annoyed look on her face as she tapped her foot from impatiens.

" hmph I wouldn't bet my life on it little kitty cat. I mean come on look at miss Rose she's a slave, a slave to the castle and the lord is the flipping king of the southern kingdom many of his allies will probably influence the lord into not marrying her or possibly assassinate her while in the middle of the ceremony. Who knows maybe they'll object the wedding there are reasons for a slave and a lord should not be married, and it usually is the number one reason in all reasons and that is their status."

She claimed on and on. Blaze looked at her confused and annoyed at her comment.

" how do you know so much about status and the lords allies? Your just a slave like us all but you speak the tongue of a educated woman why? You came here as a captured slave in the same age as me and her"

Jada smiled standing up and walking to Amy to fix her dress she took a deep breath.

"Well my father was a traveler journalist for the western kingdom until he met my mother who lived in the northern kingdom. My father stayed in the Northern kingdom for some years before traveling again but during his stay he let me read his work of what he gathered in his journey and what he collected from his interviews from the preists courts, squire of the kingdom and high class citizens. I learned on what he gave me before me and my mother was taken away to serve here, I never saw my father again. But I never forgotten about him I a seek to learn now and then I would sneak into the Royal library and read books for a little while, my usual subjects are particularly about traditional events on the world and politics of the estates and government laws. Oh how I would give anything to be one of them my father would be so proud of me. I have so much knowledge I don't know what to do with it. And my father well I just want to see my his face again even if it just one moment Hehe oh well but it is nothing more then a silly dream of mine "