Chapter: 15 what's mine is yours

Shadow was shocked and couldn't move, she steps closer to him and placed her hand on his chest, " my lord, aren't I your property? Isn't it in your right to use me however you wish? Your father didn't seem to mind it. That's how Sonic was born was it not? It is not a crime to take advantage of me since we are family" She asked turning around and walks to the throne seats she lifts the end of her dress up to her waist, revealing her leg and thigh while giving him a sligh smirk on her face. Shadow walked up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder letting out a soft sigh, as sally blushes lightly at his touch. He stares art her coldly his aura was that of evil as if the devil himself was standing in front of her.
" I am not my father, you are not my family, and I will not give myself to you. I am Shadow who carries the soul of the black beast, King of the southern kingdom, emperor of the northern kingdom, and husband to amelia Rose the queen of this kingdom and the rightful mother of my children. We made vow in the eyes of the gods on judgment day a vow that shall never be broken until death. You sally acorn are not fit to carry my seed, hell you are not fit to be a mother in general, for your soul is tainted with greed, lust,jealousy, and anger. Over a citizen of your kingdom, over miss Rose." She slashed her weapon at him, in time Shadow blocked it with his hand covered in armor
" YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY FEELINGS BLACK BEAST!!"
Sally yells out as she swings her sword at him while shadow dodges her attacks. " it was you wasn't it? Who gave Rose and her family to my father. To marry Sonic. To be by his side as his queen. "

He walked closer to her as her grabbed her by the neck and pushed her on the thrown seat as he peice together what happened that day. Sally couldn't move her body it was like a force was holding her down even though Shadow wasn't choaking her or giving her any pain.

" you did it to get back at me because I refuse our engagement, because you was jealous that I was in love with Rose, " sally spat at him he closed his eye from the spit,

" you underestimated me your Majesty you had no right NO RIGHT what so ever to deny me, you wouldn't have me because of the wench and since she was promised to prince Sonic I mind as well kill two bird with one stone. "

she giggled lightly shadow tossed her down from the throne as he looked at her coldly. " what now My lord are you going to kill me? because of a childhood crush you knew you could never have?you was willing to never marry because of her? The family blood line would end be broken from your foolish act. I would have given you strong sons as many as you desire, but instead you chose her!!"

She scolded as tears runs down her face his stare was as cold as ice he walks down from the thrown as guards walks up to Sally as Shadow walk pass her not saying a word.

"WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DO NOT!!!??" She cries out as the gaurds lifts her by her arms. Shadow stops at the door as he thought on her words.

" love. . . She has love, that's all she seeks and will always have mine as long as she lives."

His voice reaches in sally's head as he leaves the large room. While the guards takes sally away.