Just here for the ride

Thank you for 15k ❤️❤️❤️ should I publish a new story today or this week? It's probably gonna be my new 90s cast story tho so yeah. Love you!!!!

Brian walked into the room with a bag in his hand. "I got a gift for ya." Brian told Trinh. He handed her the bag. "Two shot glasses. Just what I also wanted." Trinh joked.

"They're from the club last night. Run them. I know one of these are Campos. I think the other might be Braga's and you're gonna have to blow Interpol." Brian explained. "That means I have to contact two separate companies. That can take weeks." Trinh said. Brian nodded. "Okay." Trinh sighed.

His GPS buzzed which meant it was time to go.

~

Dani and Brian raced to the place. When Brian entered he saw the other cars there. He saw Dom in his. Dani have her head agent her two fingers where her arm was on the door. Brian quickly figured that they were checking for trackers and thank God Dani didn't have one.

Brian quickly took out his tracker and put it in his NAS drink.

Dani shallowed hard when she saw people pulling their cars into the truck but, she took a deep breath in and out and got into the truck.

Brian tried to text Dani but, they didn't have any service. The other two dudes jumped from the upper part of the car holders.

"Yo where you think they taking us?" He asked Dom. "Don't matter. We're all just here for the ride now." Dom answered.

The truck finally stopped and everybody was able to get out. "Welcome to Mexico boys and lady." Gisele continued, "There are helicopters and servant cameras that scans for heat signatures at the border but, there are blind spots that I can get you via satellite. There can be no major errors. You must follow my ever direction. Any questions?"

"I thought Felix was gonna be here?" Dom asked. "He'll met you out there." Gisele answered.

"Alright everybody sink up. Good luck lady and gentlemen." Gisele walked away but, not without whispering something to Dom. Which sounded like she was angry with him.

~

The racers took off into the desert. They quickly formed in a line and hurried off into the tunnel.

They had a few slips up but, the all got out. They followed Felix to where everybody was.

Felix stormed out his car. "Sloppy! Very sloppy!" He yelled.

Everyone got out their cars. Dani was wearing a black tank top. Light tan cargo pants with a small belt around her. She put her hair into a small ponytail and she put on her black leather jacket.

Dom soon started a fight with Felix. Dani stood a little closer to Brian. "Her name was Letty." Dom continued, "Someone recked her car."

"I remember her. I recked her car." Felix confessed. "You remember her face? Huh? I do. Last time I saw it, it was burning."

"Now what?" Felix asked. "Ima enjoy what happens next." Dom answered. Like that Dom's car explained. Brian quickly pulled Dani in his arms and protected her.