Mistakes

It's a day of Vera's day off.. she felt happy to have to time for herself.  No noisy co-workers, no Nosey boss.. just her and her apartment.. she went to her kitchen to hear some water for her wound.. she prepares the towel and everything.. then her there was a door knock... She looks at the door from afar.. and thought it might be Patrick again.. so she went to open it with a piss attitude
Vera: god.. Wilson.. if you don't stop co--- (she gasped when she opened the door.. she immediately hugs the person behind it) o my god.. you didn't told me you were coming over..
Brad: hahaha I was planning to surprise you..(he hugs him back) So... Who's Wilson?
Vera: ohhh.. no one.. come on in..
(They went in)
Vera: sit.. hahaha I was just heating some water for my foot..
Brad: why what happened?
Vera: hahaha I trip..
Brad: still clumsy are we..here let me help you..
Vera: it's ok.. I got it..
Brad: no you need to rest.. and do work I'll handle this..
(Vera nodded.. and sat down on the couch.. she started typing her presentation.. while Brad prepares her hot compress)
Brad: so how's work?
Vera: ok.. I just got promoted to manager..
Brad: that's amazing.. here put your foot on the table.. the compress is ready..
(She did what Brad said.. and he started to rub the hot towel on her injury)
Vera: awwww... That's hot .
Brad: just stay still..
Vera: so how's you life..
Brad: ohhh.. just cool.. I found a job in the city.. a cool one by the way..
Vera: ahhh.. good for you..
(Meanwhile on work.. Patrick walks to Vera's office)
Patrick: hey Jen.. is Vera around?
Jenny: ohhh.. she's not here.. she took a leave of absence.. she said she need to take care of her injury or something... she'll be back tomorrow.. would you like to leave a message?
Patrick: ahhh.. no.. did you say injury? Hmmmm... I think I'll go visit her today..know any nearest flowershop around?
Jenny: ohhh.. you buying her flowers?🤭🤭🤭.. think there's one 5 blocks away from here
Patrick: tnx...
(Back to Vera's apartment)
(All day her and Brad chatted and spend time together.. refreshing their memories.. by the time night approaches Vera already finished her work.  And to save time for cooking they ordered dinner instead)
Vera: look.. I need to get something on the rooftop.. I'll be back ok? (She took the ladder by the window)
Brad: k..
(Brad sat down on Vera's couch and turn on the TV.. it was kinda hot on her apartment so he took his shirt off as he watches.. he heard a knock on the door)
Brad: V.. door?!
(No one answered.. so he gets up and opened it himself)

Brad: yes? How can I help you?Patrick: ohhh

Patrick: ohhh... Ummm.. isnt this Vera's apartment?
Brad: yeah? Who are you?
Patrick: I'm Patrick.. is Vera here?
Brad: she's a lil busy right now..
(Patrick eyed him up and down.. and noticed that he was shirtless.. which made him disappointed inside)
Patrick: ohhh.. ok.. nevermind..
(He walks away.. and Brad close the door.. just in time vera returned)
Vera: who was that?
Brad: I don't know.. I forgot his name.. let's eat?
Vera: yeah..
(As Patrick exited the building he felt upset on the inside.. so he just throw the flower he bought on the trashcan and went inside his car and drove off)

 so he just throw the flower he bought on the trashcan and went inside his car and drove off)

(Next morning)
(Vera's foot was all healed.. as she walks happily to her office)
Jenny: heyyy... Mr. Wilson wants to see you on his office..
Vera: why??
Jenny: don't know...
(Vera walks to his office.. and saw him sitting by the chair looks pissed)
Vera: yes boss? Wha---
Patrick: where's the Presentation?
(She was shock that he brought a different topic instead of asking her bout yesterday)
Vera: it's on my laptop..
Patrick: good... Now I need you to make a schedule bout our company's event next month?
Vera: wait.. what??
Patrick: you heard me.. after you finish.. I want you to make a session about it.
Vera: excuse me.. that's alot of work..
Patrick: so? Just do it..
Vera: why are you grumpy?
Patrick: that's not part of your job.. just do what I told you..
Vera: tssk.. whatever it is bothering you.. you don't have to bring it at work.. ok?
Patrick: 🙄🙄
Vera: whatever..
(She turns around prepares to leave when he spoke)
Patrick: did you have fun last night?
Vera: (turns around) what are you talking bout?
Patrick: don't play dumb.. did you have fun with your lil boyfriend last night?!
Vera: boyfriend? What are you talking bout??
Patrick: I came to your house last night to check on you...but what do I get? A shirtless man coming to ask me questions..
Vera: you went to my house?
Patrick: Duuuhhh.. you know what.. I'm not even jealous.  But it's was childish of----
Vera: I didn't ask if your jealous.. but judging by the attitude shown.. maybe you are.. and before you start accusing me of being childish.. you might wanna look around.. and think that you were talking to my nephew ok.. so---- you know what.. I'm done here.. I'll give you my finish work by tomorrow SIR......
(she exited.. leaving him shock and embarrassed.. all day she didn't talk nor look at him.. she completely shut him out)

Was it right for Patrick to accused her? Were you shock by Brad's role? Hahaha same people lol... Love you guys... Keep that support🤭❤️❤️💕❤️❤️