Happy ending?

Vera stood there all tears and stun.. all was left in her mind was is she gonna say Yes and live the life she always dream of, or No and suffer the guilt forever.. she look at his eyes and saw her future.. she smiles and gladly said..... YES.. Patrick slides the ring by her hand which fit perfectly..

he stood and kiss her so passionately

he stood and kiss her so passionately.. later that night they spend on the bar celebrating.. as midnight strikes Vera and Patrick we're by the dancefloor slowly dancing with forehead on each other..

 as midnight strikes Vera and Patrick we're by the dancefloor slowly dancing with forehead on each other

Vera: looking good Wilson..
Patrick: hmmm.. than--
Vera: I was referring to myself 🤭🤭.. but you look cute tonight..
Patrick: hey.. hahaha
Vera: where did you get this ring?
(She held her hand up and look at the ring)

 hahahaVera: where did you get this ring?(She held her hand up and look at the ring)

Patrick: Grannie gave it to me.. yesterday
Vera: wait? So----
Patrick: yes.. she already knows.. hahaha.. she pulled the truth outta me..
Vera: how are we gonna explain this to work..
Patrick: who cares what they think.. the greatest promotion I got in life is having you as a wife..
Vera: oh stop it.. (she slaps his chest and blush) let's get a drink..
(They went to the counter and sat down)
Vera: who's drink is this?
Patrick: ohh that's mine earlier.. haha
Vera: can I have it?
Patrick: ummm..
(Too late she already drinks it fully.. lil did she knows that was the drink Carly gave to Patrick earlier.. as the roofie strikes her nerve..  she dance her ass off all night.. Patrick couldn't even do to stop her)
Patrick: hahaha hey.. that's enough dancing for tonight.. we got work tomorrow..
Vera: noooo... Just few more hours.. hahaha I---(she started hiccuping)
Patrick: here.. let's go..
(He carries her by his shoulder.. all drowsy like a mop.. by the time they were heading upstairs to their bedroom.. she started singing)
Vera: hey pat?
Patrick: yeah?
Vera:🎶 do you wanna build a snowman?🎶
Patrick: no hahaha.. and there's no snow..
Vera: 🎵a whole new worrlllddd.. a new.. fantastic point of byuw.. hohoho marry Christmas..🎶
Patrick: hahaha.. nice song
Vera: are you my daddy?
Patrick: hahahaha.. I will be soon.. right now.. you need to rest Mrs. Wilson..
(He lays her gently by the bed.. and cover her with the blanket.. as he prepares to leave Vera held his hand)
Vera: will you stay with me?
Patrick: always..
(She moves to the left side of the bed and Patrick lay down next to her.. she took his arm and made it as a pillow.. she scoot a lil closer to him and absorb his warmth)

 she scoot a lil closer to him and absorb his warmth)

(Meanwhile at Carly's house.. she was by the corner crying her eyes out.. Vera literally made her eat her own words.. as she drunk her sorrows in a strong alcohol.. she took a photo of vera she found online.. and rips it into million pieces.. she screams her ass off and thought of another plan to make Vera pay)

(Early morning both of them pack up and get ready to go back to the city.. they are breakfast to the fam and say their goodbye.. while on the road.. the car was filled with love and lovey dovey things.. both talk about their future plans.. weddings and stuff.. as Vera leans in to his shoulder.. Patrick smiles but with his eyes on the road)
Patrick: so? How many kids do you want?
Vera: hahaha.. interesting question.. hmmm.. maybe just 2.. you know..how about you?
Patrick: well.. having you is already enough. But making you happy is my life's new mission.. so----
Vera: Patrick watch out!!!!
(As Patrick turn to look at the road it was too late.. there car was flip over.. and crash in the roadside)

(Their car was held upsidedown

(Their car was held upsidedown.. Patrick was left unconscious.. as Vera's eyes flutter she saw him by her side still breathing but unconscious.. she reaches out for him but couldn't cuz of how badly their hit was.. she turns and saw a woman's foot approaching)
Vera: hel--- help.. pls.. save m--- my fiancee..
(The woman bent down and smiles at her )
Carly: how's that for a hit? 😏😏😏..
(Vera's vision went blurry and turn black.. Carly's face was the last thing she saw before help arrived)