Fresh Start

After a few days of being released by the hospital Patrick went home to his house to gather his clothes and stay for a while on his parents house.. as she entered the house he felt sad, it was empty, quite and nothing but lost memories.. he went up his room and put all his belongings by his suitcase.. on his way down he happens to pass by Vera's old room, he went in absorb the scent and sat by the bed.. suddenly he was surprised when the door opens.. it was Vera..
Vera: oh.. hey..
Patrick: hey.. what are you doing here?
Vera: I ummmm.. I forgot something..
Patrick: ohhh.. then I'll be outside to let you find it..
Vera: it's ok.. you can stay.  I mean it your house isn't it...
Patrick: look in sorry that Us didn't work out I just---
Vera: no.. don't be.. it's not entirely your fault..
Patrick: so where are you staying?
Vera: ohhh.. Vince is ummm.. letting me live with him for a while till I get back to my feet..
Patrick: ohh ok.. I hope you'll find what your looking for.. I'll be outside..
(He went out.. got downstairs.  There he saw Vince sitting by the couch)
Vince: ohhh.. sup dude..
Patrick: hey ..
Vince: I just wanna say thank you.. for you know.. giving her a chance to find herself.
Patrick: it's the right thing to do, besides it doesn't mean I let her go you can come here and rub it all over me..
Vince: hahaha.. look pal, all I'm trying to say is, imma take good care of her, giving me and her a new start..
Patrick: new start? Wow.. it doesn't mean she'll be staying with you, she's giving you another chance to be his man again.. she's just confused, I mean we can't blame her if she happens to remember what you did to her.. the old her is still in there.. and if it comes back.. I'll be feeling sorry for you..
Vince: do you really think when her memory comes back she'll be running back to you? Hahahaha.. this time I'll be there to make sure that won't happen..
Patrick: I just don't wanna say I told you so very early.. history will always find a way to repeat itself.. I mean she broke up with you before, I'm sure she'll do it again 😏..
(The tension between them rises.. Vince was ready to punch that smile off his face.. luckily Vera went down)
Vera: what's going on here?
Patrick: nothing..
Vince: you ready to go baby?😏
Vera: yeah.. bye Pat..

(They went outside, Vince Open the door for her and she went inside and sat down as the car start, she looks by the window seeing Patrick looking at her, he raise his hand and wave her goodbye)

The end...

Kidding 😂✌️

5months later
Lisa: Pat.. here's your suitcase, don't forget to have lunch on time..
Patrick: got it..
Casey: I pack you an extra shirt there so in case you get sweaty..
Patrick: really? Guys.. just stay calm it's just my first day in work nothing to be over with..
Grannie: we just want you to be prepared..
Patrick: I'll be just 5 miles away.. I'll be fine grannie..
Grannie: you better be, while your in there try to find find Vera again.. I like her alot.
Lisa: mom..
Grannie: just saying.. hahahaha goodluck patty...
Patrick: thanks everyone.. byeee...
(Patrick drove off.. preparing himself to a new journey he's having, he just got hired in a new
company that he's been dreaming of.. while driving he can't help to think about what grannie said to him.. Vera? It's been months that he hasn't heard about her.. he often wonder, how she's been doing.. is he and Vince together?.. he put those questions at the back of his mind and focus driving.. as he arrives, he prepares himself, took a deep breath and walk to the door)
Woman: good morning Mr. Wilson right?
Patrick: that's me..
Woman: right this way pls.. here at Amity corp. We always value our new comers.. as you can see to your left this is our workplace, by your right is our cafeteria.. here I'll give you our book.. in there is everything you need to know about what we do here..
(They stop at a office door)
Patrick: what's in there?
Woman: our bosses office..
Patrick: boss like the highest one?
Woman: well technically, yeah.. she's just been promoted last month.. but I must tell you she's someone to be watch out for.. hahaha
Patrick: why is that?
Woman: she can be very strict and bossy sometimes..hahaha would you like to meet her?
Patrick: now? Ummmm... Isn't she a busy person?
Woman: nahh.. she likes to meet new ones.. you know get to know her workers..
Patrick: ummm.. ok.. let's go?
Woman: ohhh . That's not part of my tour here hahahaha.. you go in alone..
Patrick: what? What if she eats me alive?
Woman: I wouldn't think that hahaha.. she'll just butcher you.. go.. she's expecting you..
Patrick: ok.. wish me luck..
Woman: my condolences hahaha
(Patrick fix himself and slowly knock on the door)
???:come in..
(He took a big breath.. and went inside and found a woman standing looking at the view of the city)

 and went inside and found a woman standing looking at the view of the city)

Patrick: good morning mam..
???: Good morning..
Patrick: may I sit down?
???: Yes pls.. (she sighs) beautiful isn't it?( She says as she gaze by the window)
Patrick: ohhh ummm.. yeah..
???: This city is something else.. hahaha.. you're Patrick right?
Patrick: yeah.. hahaha..  I'm sorry to ask.. the lady who took me on a tour of the place.. she didn't mention your name... So ummm.. may I ask?
???: Sure.. (she turns to face him) VERA.. Vera Farmiga.. nice to meet you Mr. Wilson (she says while politely smiling at him)

 Wilson (she says while politely smiling at him)

Dun.... Dun.. dunnnn 🥁 hahahaha... News flash‼️‼️.. Vera is Patrick's new boss..hahahaha the old switcheroo.. how will this go? Hahaha..so much for a fresh Start huh guys?..  I miss you guys.. 😘😘😘