Pretending (Day 1)

Vera: so.. how about work?
Patrick: I made excuses to Lila..
Vera: like?
Patrick: secret.. hahaha just finish packing so we can go..make sure to pack a 3-days clothes
Vera: 3 days? You didn't say something about that?
Patrick: ohh yeah.. hahaha when it comes to my family occasion.. it's gonna take 3+ days so.. surprise..
Vera: 🙄🙄🙄.. let's go..
(They drove off.. Vera turn on the radio loud)
Patrick: woah.. lower volume pls.. what's wrong with you?
Vera: nothing.. I'm just nervous that's all .
Patrick: why? I bet you had many family occasions that me .
Vera: actually.. I don't😔🥺.. My parents divorce when I was 2.. so it has been me and my mom since I don't have any siblings
Patrick: what about brad?
Vera: ohhh.. his James' cousin.. he's kinda my nephew.. so..
Patrick: sorry.. hey don't be nervous.. my family isn't gonna eat you.. hahahaha you just have to get to know them better..
(Finally they arrive..)
Grannie: Vera!! Patty!!!
Patrick: grannie!!
(Patrick hug her and vera followed)
Grannie: good job baby... (She winks at Vera)
Patrick: what's going on..
Grannie: it's between me and her only.. hahahah come honey.. let's eat..
(They went in the house..)
Lisa: first I will show you guys your rooms.  Will that be alright?
Vera: sure.. Mrs--- I mean Mom😊..
(They went upstairs and got in a beautiful room with a beautiful view of the lake)

Vera: ohh.. there's a lake?
Lisa: yeah.. hahaha it's beautiful you and Patrick should go there sometimes..
Patrick: maybe we will
Vera: wait.. were sharing beds?
Lisa: awww... Hahahaha aren't you cute.. of course hon.. you're married remember..
Vera: hahaha right.. I forgot .. I was married to this handsome young fellow here..(she pinches Patrick's cheeks)
Lisa: are you guys ready to eat?
Vera: we'll catch up mom . We're gonna check the room first...haha
Lisa: ohhh.. I get it..😉😉🤭🤭🤭.. remember I want a girl 🤭🤭..
(She left)
Vera: what the hell is she talking bout?
Patrick: you know.. hahaha she thought you meant by checking the room is...
Vera: ok.. I get it.. it's a no .let's get one thing straight.. I'm not sleeping by the floor..
Patrick: ok then we'll share the bed..
Vera: no!!
Patrick: the where am I going to sleep?
(She points to the floor)
Patrick: are you kidding me?
Vera: just agree already.. you don't want to break Grannie's heart don't you🥺
Patrick: what if they noticed?
Vera: we'll be in the bed when they are here.. when they leave you on the floor.. get it? Let's go I'm hungry..
(Vera went down)
Patrick: and I'm supposed to be the boss🙄 (he whispers)
Vera: what??
Patrick: nothing...
(They went down to the table.. Patrick handed her a plate and they took some food.. Vera was by the chair waiting on Patrick.. as he was about to finish getting food.. someone spoke behind him)
Carly: aren't you handsome?
(Patrick turn and saw her..  a beautiful woman.. who 'had' a special place in his heart.. once..at first it made him nervous.. but the more he looks at her the lesser he gets shy)

 but the more he looks at her the lesser he gets shy)