Proelium

Crap, Crap, CRAP.

Why?!?!

I could have been teleported to ANY planet in the relixversue but I was teleported here. Ahhhh

After I finished arguing with myself I started to take notice of my surroundings. I was in the middle of a field.

Tall grass and flowers surrounded me. It was beautiful. I expected Proelium to be a wasteland or something. I mean that's what they said it looked like in the book.

A wasteland apocalypse where you either kill or be killed, where betrayal and broken dynasties happen. A planet filled with hate and anger.

I can't believe Proelium is this peaceful, and beautiful, and....

Quiet. Too quiet.

All of a sudden I was ambushed. A stranger jumped on me, and started swinging his sword. My first reaction was to grab the closest thing to me and throw it at him, so I grabbed a rock and hit him on the head. And fell back and dropped his sword. I swiftly stood up and made a run for the forest.

"Shit,Shit,Shit"

I couldn't hear any footsteps behind me, but I had a sense that he was still chasing me. I started running in circles, looping around trees trying to shake him, but he was still chasing me. I stumbled as he hit me with something, I don't know what it was. My body felt heavy and it was hard to run. Not even ten second later I could barely stand. Therefore I collapsed onto the floor.

Great now he is gonna kill me. Everything is blurry, I can't see.

"I-I'm sorry jay..."

I close my eyes and drift away from reality.

"....."

Wait a damn minute, I'm still conscious, I ain't dead. I'm just being dragged by the shirt by some random dude. I grab his hand and chow down on it, so hard that blood starts to spill.

"Oh you little!"

(Don't mind me but I'm gonna write in third person because i suck at first person fighting.)

The man wearing a ragging cloak, punched Sapnap sending him flying. He layed in shock, but at the same time tried to keep his stance. He tried charging the man wearing a cloak, but fails terribly and gets stabbed twice in the arm. As painful as it was he still had the strength to snatch the knife from his hand, and stab him in the chest with the faded force he had left.

Blood was everywhere, and the two men had barely any strength left to fight.

They both knew they had no chance against each other, therefore they fled into the forest, leaving trails of blood behind them.

(Man i thought i would sound better if i wrote it in third person, it sounded like shit)

I'm so glad I left, I don't think I could have taken that guy on. I need to find something to wrap around my arm before I lose too much blood, thank god Jike taught me first aid. I end up finding random pieces of silk lying around the roots of an abnormally large tree. "I guess this will have to do."

After a few hours the sun started setting, it was a really beautiful sight at first, until it started to rain.

"Great!"

"No shelter, No food, Weak body!" "I'm Gonna Dieeee"

"Oh stop you whining"

I froze, it was the guy I fought sitting in the tree, but he didn't sound like a guy.