Last look at Tambernam

SapNap's Pov

What can I do?

I have a ten million coin in my grasp and all I'm doing with it is footering with it, dropping it, and flipping it repeatedly. These cars are all so cool. I wanna get the ten million one, but what about dream and george? I don't think that they have a car like this. Maybe, I could get Dream and George is one of the three thousand, and me the four thousand? Sure.

"Hey Dream, George, Wanna get a Car?"

"Seriously?!"

"Wait really?"

"But you barely know me."

George stutters

"You're one of my friends!"

"I don't care."

"Thanks Sapnap,"

"No problemo"

"NOW GO PICK YOUR CAR!!!"

George and dream started wowing at all the cars, and ended up on their final selection around five minutes. George chose a green car... without a roof, wired. Dream chose a cheery red car, it looked very similar to mine, but mine was anti gravity. (Anti-gravity means that there is a gear in his car which turns off the gravity in the car and it starts breaking all the laws of physics.)

I go up to the counter,

"Umm, can I get, two number fours, and one number two"

"Are you sure you want to purchase these? Your full is ten million..."

"I am One Hundred Percent, not sure, Now can I buy Them?!"

"All right."

There was a lot of trouble getting the cars out of the shop without people trying to 'trade' them with me for stuff that was either cheap, or useless.

We finally got back to proelium, and we had to somehow smuggle George past the guards, because dream parents aren't that forgiving with people from magia regnum. After the accident. But that's in the past now. All we have to do is wait until tomorrow.

The Big Day!!!

Tomorrow I'll finally be able to race in the games!!! I can't wait, and once I win I'll feel like....

I'll feel like Jayson's death wasn't in vain...

402 Words

I know I haven't posted in a long time. It's just that I've lost motivation to write this. But I know that some of you guys actually like this... weird stuff i write. So I'll try to finish this... by the end of the year...

I'm sorry!!!! But I'm starting new books....

Please don't kill me for this short chapter... Really short chapter...

with many spelling mistakes in it...

I love you guys!!!