Planets in their multiverse that I probably didn't talk about....

Gloria currus

A planet constructed by an unlabeled god, and whoever finished the race first would be greatly rewarded with riches beyond their wildest dreams. But of course no one has ever beaten the game.

proelium

A planet constructed by Ares, the god of war.

He built that planet for whomever wanted to gain as much power as possible, and of course the Akernamins one the war that went down in proelium history, because Ares himself crowned the winner, king and it's been like that for generations.

Alpinum

The construction of Alpinum didn't have a pure reason, though the planet was split in two one with raging fires from the south, and frozen tundra from the north, it is said that the two sides rebelled against each other, with the south winning the war. Though after years of staying the same, the north stole the south's royalty first born, and with that they had the leverage, they forced the south out of their homes and turned the south into a frozen wasteland. They raised the young fire boy and the history of the colonisation disappeared from the books.

Varius

This planet was also built by an unlabeled god, but most believe it was created by Loki, The god god mischief.

Probably because many things are possible there. And most of them are problematic and dangerous.

hospitium

There is not much to say about hospitium, it's just a giant hospital the size of the planet pluto. Even though Pluto isn't in their solar system.

Magia regnum

A mystical planet which was half created by Loki and yet another unnamed god. It is a beautiful planet with breathtaking scenery but it is as dangerous and gorgeous, and so are the people that live there.

Ludum

It practically an arcade with any game possible, though there is no night and day there, so it is quite hard to keep track of time

Tabernam

Well Tabernam is a giant futuristic mall, I never actually gave a proper description of the planet cause I kinda wanted you guys to think of your own model of it.

Planet

Somnium

I haven't talked a lot about this planet because it's only spoken of once, it's spouse to be a beautiful planet covered by pitch black slime, though it only looks like the in the day time, at night everything glows in a variety of pop colours and peoples dreams come to life. If you haven't guessed somnium is where people go when they fall asleep.