Tambernam

Geroge's Pov.

I woke up the next morning on a chair. Why am I on a chair?

Oh yeah, I'm at hospitium helping the two dumbasses who thought they could beat a Te Deum.

I got off the chair to see the two boys talking about something, I think they were talking about the Gloria Currus Games.

"Wait, are you two talking about entering the Games?"

I turn to the tough looking guy, unlike last night he was wearing a piece of fabric on his eyes kinda like a mask, idk why, I mean it won't stop you from catching disease or some shit. He looks at me with anger in his eyes but stumbles on his words as he tries to answer my question.

"U-Uum, Yeah..."

I tried to hold back my laugh, but I couldn't. These two peasants were going to try and enter the games!

"Hahaha"

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry"

"But I can't help but laugh at your stupidity."

"HAhaha"

"What do you mean stupidity!?!"

"You think the guardians will let low life sinners like yourselves in the games?!"

"Low life sinners?"

The stupid, jock has a confused and concerned expression on his face.

"What do you mean Low Life?"

"Well, Sapnap"

The boy covered with badges next to him says.

"Ever since Alpinum stopped entering the games, the guardians started making rules."

"Only the rich got to play in the games"

"What?!?"

The expression on Sapnaps face was priceless.

"They don't let poor peasants like yourselves into the games!"

I cut in to tell the poor lamb the truth.

"W-What?"

"Yeah,"

"Boo Hoo,"

"So sad"

"What a shame."

"I bet you're just wearing fabric over your eyes to just hide the fact that you are not royalty and yet another commoner!"

"What?!?"

"Hold on a minute!"

I reached out to grab Sapnaps makes and Dreams bandages to reveal who those peasants were, But when I did.

I was wrong.

I ripped off their masks and... and their eyes glowed.

Sapnaps eyes glowed red, like a raging wildfire, flames that don't and will never dissolve into ash for his burning passion.

And Dream.

His eyes were like sparkling emeralds, but at the same time were a dragon, a dangerous dragon full of passion that could not be slowed down as it accelerated forwards.

"Y-Your...You're..you are"

"The prince of proelium? Yeah"

"Wait, If you're royalty as well."