The Race

I woke up in the morning with a rush of adrenaline pulsing through my veins.

I could wait any longer than five second to start the race, but of course it's on in six hours...

With full honesty... I tried to find dreams room. But I got lost, and had to ask a guard for help. And they arrested me. Aging. Therefore I had to go through that embarrassing moment with dream in his dressing gown this time. Again. Though he was pretty chill with the fact I had to wake him up so early in the morning. Well not really, it was only six am. I don't know why everyone was so tired on Alpinum. I at least woke up around four, got out of the castle at five and did stuff till eight.

When me and dream got to George's room, for a second we thought that he was captured, but no one in the castle had seen a magiam regnum ....er wandering around. Therefore we believed that he ran away. Until we found him just testing his car out on dream's personal racetrack...

"Wait. you have your own racetrack?"

"Yeah, don't you. I mean you're richer than my whole family could ever be."

"Yeah, but I don't have a race track..."

George gets out of his car and greets us good morning.

He asked us if we wanted to go for a little spin with him before the competition. And Of Course I said yes.

I know the basics of driving, I just don't know any skills, like just before George looked like he was skiding sideways across a wall, I didn't even think that was possible. After a few laps of my and George being expenialy close to each other, I started to lose him and he immediately got in the lead the second I slipped up.

"You know, I'm not that good of a driver, you're gonna have to at least beat me once to have a chance at the games."

"George Is right..."

Dream cut in.

"Every year there is a crazy new theme, like last year it was underwater or some shit. I didn't really pay attention to the label, I was just pissed off that my car wasn't waterproof.

"Hehe."

Dream decided to race a few laps with us, and absolutely annihilated both me and george. He lapped us about five times until he ran out of gas.

It was really fun hanging out with them, well until the gerd noticed george.

To be honest, I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to create so much noise when our magia regnum pale was with us.

They started running towards us, waving their swords, shouting and yelling. We got in our cars and drove as fast as we could, to anywhere but there.

Eventually we got the warp pad thing and sadly all of our cars couldn't fit at once. So George ended up getting caught.

"Once you guys get there, Wait for me you assholes!!!!"

He scream before the static was too intense

"We'll Try!!!!"

I parked my car in spot 724

But dream was a few second behind me so he had to park in 735

Once I got out of my car he persuaded me to use something called a Retractor Ring. Apparently ten second before the race it would teleport me to my car. Damn technology these days.

I started to have a look, and saw a club house room.... Thing

When I walked I was amazed at all the species there were, so many different beings with different looks and abilities. It was amazing. OOooo, there was also a food table. I grabbed a few small cakes and admired the view. Of course the track was forming itself so there wasn't much to see.but i still stood there in aww, as i saw magic boards and beams construct the future track for me to drive on. I was watching a strange-looking board, and after staring at it for a while, I realized that once you park your car in a number it shows your name on the board. Oh, I saw George there!!! He died in 885. Apparently once it hits one thousand people, the race starts in ten second. I honestly don't think I would be able to get to my car in ten second from here.