Enjoy your time, Rosie !

"Finally, this is over" , I overjoyed in my mind that I have survived this living hell in the boutique. Sure, this store was great, but who wanted to stay there for more than 4 hours only for dress changes (mostly my part). My exhausted face looked up to the sky and I saw the sun slowly setting down. " Oh, it seems that it already became late ?", I thought as I became aware of my surrounding now.

Less people wandered around the streets.

Children slowly returned to their homes.

The street lamps began to light up.

A few market stalls began to prepare for the night.

After I had absorbed everything around, I finally turned my head behind my back and looked at the huge group caring multiple bags filled with dresses which I previously wore for them. Their current expressions made me desperately want to scream,

" How could you be that satisfied for buying so many clothes which I wouldn't need or even want it in the first place ?"

Just as I eagerly wanted to speak up my mind, it was shortly interrupted by my mother's happy exclamation,

" Wow, finally it will slowly become evening, we can explore the night market later on. The people seemed preparing for it now, so they left for their homes ....Ah...This just remembered me when I was still a young fresh lady, I would always go on a date with your father to look through the night streets. Naturally, my parents didn't know that, so this became our little sweet secret. Ha ha ha... As a lady I wasn't allowed to stay that long throughout the night, since it was dangerous. How I wished he would be here with me now...." After she finished her reminiscing dazedly, I consequently couldn't bring myself to complain about this fashion show from before, so I just shut my mouth.

" Anyway I did do everything all of them requested for.", I inwardly convinced myself. Seeing her happy mood shining, I really believed that it was worth it. Never mind, I would have many chances to look through our library, since I came back shortly. " Just take your time, Rosie. Enjoy your time with your family for now", I lectured myself, as I remembered many missed opportunities and lost time without my family in the past. I unconsciously saddened with sinking eyebrows while I looked into the distance a bit dazedly. Soon I shook my head slightly and regained my old strength. Without a second thought, I enthusiastically called out to them:

" Let's go ! Don't you want to look around into other stores too ?"

My group first became startled , but soon laughed and joined my mood.

While we strolled through the market, we visited multiple stores such as small sweet shops, stationary shops, restaurants, cafes and more . We eagerly awaited for the evening event to happen. When it finally opened, we heard many laughter and noise outside the boutique we were visiting right now. I and my maid couldn't contain their excitement, so we went leaving behind the rest of the group. I took a short glimpse behind me before I reached the entrance. What I saw was a chuckling mom and shocked guards there. Naturally, I became a bit embarrassed at my own childish behaviour, but I somehow couldn't help it.

"It was their fault for inflicting me with their excitement", I believed strongly with pouted lips and slightly redden cheeks.

Before me stood many citizens clapping and laughing because of the performers who walked through the now free streets like a parade and filled the place with colourful shining laternes, sparkling small fireworks and beautiful magic. As I turned my head to my right and left, I saw a lot of people looking at the stores full of exquisites and special items such as jewellery, exotic dresses, design you could only see in different country, curial food from all around the world and much more. Dancers joined in this festive mood and began to take the people per hand one by one. The people danced enthusiastically.