Do I have to argue with you again ?

After my half-great- and half-disaster-breakfast, I now walked down the hallway hand in hand with Kitsune to explore the building since it was my and Kitsune's first time being here, except for my other family members. Our adventure instinct awakened at once.

Furthermore the meeting would soon begin anyway, so we decided to stay here for now, much to my dismay. My previous plans were thrown out of the window just with a few words. At least this small journey could distract me from the inevitability, like kids playing hide and seek at the mansion hiding away from the searching adults. We didn't find any hidden doors or magical regal like " Nania", yet it was still enjoyable - expected at the end. The rooms were organised and decorated in similar manner of many other noble mansions. Despite this, we both found some joy looking into the rooms, kitchen and parlour room, especially watching the workers doing their duties. Now finally arriving at the last one destination, we stood in front of large solid wooden doors, blocking our way. Without hesitation we opened them but with much difficulty. Once we touched the ground to the possible most beautiful place of the mansion, I really felt refreshed yet familiar. At the moment we were outside viewing the clear sky and simultaneously hearing the horse galloping far away, shouting and laughing of the people walking past our mansion, smell of fresh bread and twitching of the birds. The city came back to life. Although this should motivate me to leave this place immediately, I didn't do in the end. Not because I had a meeting later on, but because a sea of beautiful red roses reflected by the light took my breath away, making me unable to move.

" Why are there so many roses ?" , I asked myself as this occasion somehow reminded me of the garden at the Evergarden mansion. While I fell deep in my thoughts, Kitsune took the chance to further inspect the roses and already went on the path with roses in line. We stood in the middle of the way and Kitsune kneeled down looking at one particle flower. Whereas I watched the roses moving with the wind creating a wave accompanied with fallen petals which flew in one direction. In the sunlight the play of the colour green of the plants, red of the petals, blue of sky and light-yellow of the sun made a pictorial moment, almost instagram-worth if I had to say. But like in any most popular insta photo, models were needed and right now, Kitsune very much fit in this kinda picture. I was so absorbed that I missed out the gazebo far away from us.The gazebo placed as the centre of this large garden. But when I finally realised the obviousness here, I soon took small steps towards the place leaving my small brother behind. He in return looked at me questionably. Fortunately, the boy seemed fast to see my intention and followed suit.

Suddenly he called out to me, " Hey, Rosie". I turned around and asked, " Is something ?"

" Now what should we do ?", was his question. I just looked at him confused, then asked , " What do you mean?"

As response my little brother rolled his eyes and replied, " The archduke Evergarden. " I stood still at once just in front of the stairs leading to the gazebo. I became paralysed when the certain thing was mentioned.

" We can't walk or hide around here for long. ", he added.

" We don't hide, Kitsune. What do you think of me ?" , I said annoyed, trying to calm my nervousness. To look convincing I even crossed my arms in a challenging way. The boy just looked at me deadpanned. I became slightly insulted by this comment, but I couldn't deny it that I indeed wished to avoid my still husband.

" When we had breakfast, you already looked like running away after reading this letter. ", spoke my little friend with a face saying: ' Give up already. We already know. Just admit it.'

I became startle upon his words. How I wished to counter his reply but how should I do so, when it was all correct. I really wanted to run away at that moment. Getting back to these stressful days made me desire to have the ability of a rabbit successfully escaping from the wolves who tried to catch it. Yet here I was already got trapped by someone else's hand instead who would throw me to the carnivores. I felt so helpless yesterday. With just a few words from the king it destroyed "my" escape. The little progress to the right direction. A slight change. A small hope.