2

Chen Yu already had a bad feeling since Luo Binghe called him and asked him to bring all of his ready-to-use nanobots, and he would pick him up shortly. He had a feeling that this was a matter concerning Momo, so he packed all the bots he made, five of them, and he was ready to go.

When he arrived at the scene, he quickly checked the injured girl, who happened to be the daughter of Dr. Xue, the acquaintance of his aunt, the one that he asked for advice regarding Momo last time. He asked Dr. Xue if it was alright to inject his daughter with the nanobots to quickly save her life, and Dr. Xue agreed.

"Thank you." Dr. Xue squeezed his arm in gratitude. He was so scared that if anything happened to his daughter, he would probably not want to live anymore, because although she was as stubborn as a mule, and despised him, he still loved her with all his heart. True he rarely showed it, but he always checked with Lan Wangji from time to time.

Chen Yu injected the nanobots into Xue Qing, and he saw that her wounds were repaired immediately, especially the gunshot wound in her stomach.

"That looked hurt." Chen Yu mumbled to himself, when suddenly a raspy voice answered him.

"That's because it hurts , you nincompoop!" 

Chen Yu was surprised that the girl could stand the pain from the nanobots repairing her insides, since it was the only flaw he had not fixed yet. 

"Ah, I'm sorry there, but you should be okay in a minute." Chen Yu patted her hand awkwardly, to give her some comfort. 

"Well, thanks anyway. Have you seen Mo Xuanyu? Is she okay? That bitch dragged her out when she heard the chopper's coming." Then she saw Dr. Xue, and her expression turned into some kind of resignation. "Father."

"Mm, you should be fine now." He patted Xue Qing's head awkwardly, like a puppy. Then he looked at Chen Yu. "I think I'm needed somewhere else. Can you… look at her for me? At least until she feels better."

"I'm not a child anymore, you don't have to treat me like…" Xue Qing was protesting but she was cut by Chen Yu.

"No problem, Dr. Xue. Here's the rest of the nanobots injection in case you need them. It's just for one time use, so it won't have any other side effects except excruciating pain when the bots are working." Chen Yu heard a loud gasp and his hand was grabbed by Xue Qing and squeezed tight.

"Yup, just like this." 

"You… you monster, what did you do to me?" Xue Qing was in so much pain she wanted to shoot herself and be done with it. "This is more painful than getting shot at!" She wheezed, then Chen Yu pulled out another injection and plunged it into her arm. 

"What's that? What did you just do to me?" Xue Qing was panicked but she felt lighter, and sleepier, and the pain did not seem too bad anymore.

"It's a mild sedative." Chen Yu explained it to Dr. Xue. "Maybe you should be the one to take care of her, Dr. Xue, I will find Momo and the others if any of them needs my help." Chen Yu quickly got up and left before Dr. Xue could say anything.

He walked to the direction of where he saw some people in black brought blankets and hot drinks, when he saw Mo Xuanyu wrapped in a blanket, wrapped in Lan Wangji's embrace, and he quickly went over to see how was he doing, when he heard the man dressed in all white spoke in an angry tone.

"...meone did that to Mo Xuanyu to imprison your soul inside his body."

Chen Yu stopped at his tracks.

What was all that about? Whose soul was inside Momo's body?  

He was standing there, not wary of his surroundings, when he felt that he was grabbed by one of the people in black. Then he was brought in front of the beautiful man in all white. He looked like an angel with his beautiful face, his iridescent hazel eyes and long dark hair. And when he spoke, he could hear the lilt of the foreign accent in his voice.

"It seems like we have to go back to Dr. Xue's place. What should we do with this… person?" Xie Lian asked Wei Wuxian about Chen Yu.

Wei Wuxian suddenly felt so tired all over and he could not move a limb, but he tried to speak, and somehow, he was still able to talk.

"Take him with us, Xie Lian." And Wei Wuxian fell into a deep sleep.

Lan Wangji looked at the suddenly asleep Wei Wuxian and he was concerned. But Xie Lian reassured him that it was normal.

"I put a sealing array on this body, so that Xianxian's soul will not wander around when the body dies. And we'd better move before the body is actually shutting down and take Xianxian with it." Xie Lian then took out a red liquid and forced it down Wei Wuxian's throat. "A temporary healing potion. It will help the body to retain its life force until we move Xianxian's soul to his new body." He then snapped his fingers and his two bodyguards, Feng Xin and Mu Qing, took Chen Yu and helped Lan Wangji with Wei Wuxian, which he declined, and they moved quickly into the chopper. 

Inside the chopper, Xie Lian took out his phone and dialed a number. When it's connected, he spoke in French with the other person.

"Qiuqiu, take them all to Dr. Xue's house, I'll meet you there. I'm bringing Xianxian and Lan Wangji with me, and I found a suspicious looking boy…" he looked at Chen Yu in question.

"Chen Yu." He answered.

"Chen Yu. Oh, and can you bring me those little dumplings that I like? The black cuttlefish dumplings, and the pork ones, and we should have hotpot tonight to celebrate Xianxian's new body."

Shen Qingqiu looked at his phone like it grew a head and spouted nonsense to him. But it was always like that with Dianxia, so he endured it.

"Okay, Dianxia, I will bring those to you. Anything else?" He gestured to Luo Binghe to quickly load the Wen siblings and Xue Qing inside the Hummer.

"Uhm, bring me whatever my Xianxian would want. He will have a big appetite later."

"Sure, Dianxia, whatever you want Dianxia." Then he ended the call.

"What was that?" Liu Qingge asked him.

"Dianxia's requesting a feast tonight to celebrate Xianxian's… new body?"

"I know he's weird, but this is a new level for him. Should we call Hua Cheng, see if he could tame Dianxia?" Liu Qingge smirked. 

"Actually that would be a good idea. I will call him right away." Shen Qingqiu cackled and started to dial Hua Cheng's number to inform him to come to Dr. Xue's house tonight because it's urgent.

"Qiuqiu, should we drop the Wen siblings to the hospital? The male is on the brink of death, while the woman has a gunshot wound on her stomach, just like Xue Qing." Luo Binghe looked at the two people that were carried by the shadow guards.

"Hmm, I got the nanobots injections from Chen Yu. I'll give it to the girl, since she seemed to be innocent, but the boy? I don't know, should we leave him to die? He was the one who brought all these troubles, right?" Shen Qingqiu looked at the pale boy with cuts all over his body. He surely would die soon if they didn't help him, judging by his shallow breaths and sickly pallor. 

"What would Wei Wuxian do?"