53

Stella Lin bit her own lips in anger when her plan went awry by the time the wench opened her mouth to sing. She never thought that the girl possessed such a great quality voice, just like the olden time blues singer with her throaty low sexy voice. She could imagine how Lan Wangji fell into her traps. With that sinful voice? Everything was possible.

But then she heard that the wench opened a club called Purgatory. What kind of a club was called Purgatory? Must be a cheap ass hole-in-the-wall establishment, unless Lan Wangji had something to do with it. On second thought, Lan Wangji definitely had something to do with it, since he looked like a lovesick fool in front of that wench. So different from the Ice Prince image that was carved into her mind. 

She should go check that club with her friends later. 

Stella Lin went inside the mansion to find some secluded spot to make a phone call to her friends when she heard those voices. She went still. She was not supposed to wander around this mansion without permission, yet she was curious, so she walked closer to the source of the voices until she hit the end of the corridor where there was an office there. The sound came out from that office, so she tried her luck and tried to open the glass french door, but it was locked, so she peeked in between the lace curtains of the french doors and her heart stopped. She could see clearly that the wench was moaning in something indecipherable while she was laying on the table with her legs open, and her back to the door. She could not see who was she with and she assumed that the wench cheated on Lan Wangji, when she heard that familiar deep voice murmuring some words and then she saw Lan Wangji stood up from in front of the girl, and then they moved together with rhythmic thumps she was familiar with.

They were fucking in broad daylight. In his grandfather's office of all places.

Stella ran away from her hiding place with her heart beat faster and she could feel that she was getting wet down there. That was so fucking hot, the way Lan Wangji rammed into the wench. 

She became more determined to chase after Lan Wangji after she saw what he was capable of doing. Just wait and see, she would be the future Mrs. Lan, and she would be the one on the receiving end of that hot fucking. And the money would also help her career to become the top tier idol. She would be invincible.

Wei Wuxian excused himself after he invited Grandpa Mo to look around the villa, and Lan Wangji kept him company. When they arrived at the beautiful corner office with the french window though, Lan Wangji locked the door and he carried Wei Wuxian, put him on the table, ripped off his tiny lace panties, then he went down on him. It happened in less than five second and he moaned like a bitch in heat when that expert mouth was eating him like there's no tomorrow.

"Lan Zhan… ah… what are you doing?" Wei Wuxian tried to resist, but his desire soared up and his legs unconsciously opened wide to give Lan Wangji more access. Which he took by inserting his tongue deep into Wei Wuxian, making him cry in pleasure.

"I'm enjoying my birthday present." Lan Wangji continued to do so for quite some time, until he felt that Wei Wuxian tightened his inside, then he stood up and inserted his full mast and they both quickly moved in a familiar rhythm until they reached the seventh heaven together, while he murmured sweet love words into Wei Wuxian's ear.

Lan Wangji then put his sweat-drenched head on Wei Wuxian's neck and sucked it, while they were still joined together, making Wei Wuxian flinch from the delicious pain.

"Are you marking me right now?" He giggled from the tongue that was lapping the bite mark.

"Uh-hm… I'm going to show everybody that you are mine." 

"Uh, I think everybody knew that already." Wei Wuxian touched the longish dark hair fondly. "Your hair is already long, don't you want to cut it?"

"No. I still have something to fulfill before I can cut it." He kissed Wei Wuxian's ear and nibbled it.