60

The trip to the mall was actually not that bad since he was with Yuwen Xing and Jiang Yanli. They went into almost every shop they took interest in, and the first was an aromatherapy shop where they bought candles, tons of them. Jiang Yanli and Yuwen Xing taught Wei Wuxian about the aromatic candles and incense to lift the mood, while Wei Wuxian thought if he lifted any more mood, he would not be able to come out of the room for the whole week probably, but he only nodded and agreed and bought a whole bag of it. Maybe Shen Qingqiu could use that.

After that they bought ice cream, since Jiang Yanli was suddenly craving for salted caramel and chocolate ice cream. They walked out of the store and straight into La Perla to buy underwear. Wei Wuxian was confused since all of his underwear were bought for him by Lan Wangji at Agent Provocateur of all places, that pervert. So both of the women helped him choose a few sexy silk and lace teddies, which in a way were more perverted than the ones Lan Wangji bought, although in a more subtle way. 

Then they moved to the top floor where the newest designer pieces were displayed for the VIP guests.

The whole floor was dedicated only for their top VIPs, and it was more like a hotel lobby rather than a specialized clothing store and both Yuwen Xing and Jiang Yanli were their VIPs. They insisted on Wei Wuxian to try on some of the new arrival designer gowns for the bridesmaid's dress, and Wei Wuxian did it because he knew it would be faster to agree than to argue with Yuwen Xing.

He tried on a long, backless, navy colored halter dress with small swarovskis all over the dress so that it looked like a galaxy and got out of the dressing room just to bump into someone. Who then grabbed him and gave him a big hug.

"Careful, ma chatounette." 

Wei Wuxian could hear a smile on those words and he looked at the person who grabbed him in a big hug. He wore a three piece white suit and a white trench coat, a bit different from his usual garb, and his two bodyguards were right behind him.

"Xie Lian. What are you doing here? I thought you were going somewhere until next week?" Wei Wuxian hugged him back and whispered in his ear. "By the way I have done the deed and yet I still can not remember shit."

"Need a suit for a birthday party next week." He ignored Wei Wuxian's last sentence and kissed him three times then twirled him around. "You look… dashing, my kitten."

"Don't I always?" Wei Wuxian laughed and that was when he heard that unmistakable sound of the phone's camera clicking. He turned around to see a group of young girls looking at Xie Lian in awe, led by none other than Stella Lin. He sighed in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

"Well well well, the infamous Miss Wei, having an affair in broad daylight with a… dashing young man, who is not Lan Wangji." Stella snickered and took another photo in which Wei Wuxian posed flirtily. "Wonder what Lan Wangji would do." She smiled in a vicious way, and sent the pictures she and her friends took to social media with the hashtag 'Lan Wangji's so-called sugar baby was cheating on him with an unknown rich heir'. But when she pushed the send button, nothing happened.

"Friend of yours?" Xie Lian gestured to Feng Xin and Mu Qing, who always brought the signal jammer, and now taking the girls' phones and deleting the photos of Dianxia. Nobody should find out Xie Lian's whereabouts without his say so. The girls did nor dare protest when they saw the guns inside the suit of the men who took their phone away, only Stella Lin dared to try to slap Mu Qing, in which he caught her hand and squeezed it tight to make her scream in pain.

"I guess you may say that she thought that I was not worthy of Lan Wangji, coz she's lusting after my fiance." Wei Wuxian shrugged and took a seat, followed by Xie Lian. "I was planning to take care of her later, but turns out, this is the perfect opportunity after all." Wei Wuxian smirked as he gave command to Suibian to use his facial recognition to search all CCTV feeds of one Stella Lin, focusing on private rooms of high-end nightclubs. If she did that to Lan Wangji, what made her not do that to other people? He was pretty sure the girl was a veteran slut, just like her preaching.