76

"They're all gone." The woman who sat in front of the monitoring device told the man in front of her with an emotionless tone. 

"Well, it was only a test run anyway, doesn't matter if they survive or not." The man was the figure in the dark cloak who gave Jin Zixun and his friends their dosage. "Although I was expecting more from the girl. I guess her tenacity wasn't enough to overcome the Grim Reaper." He stood and poured himself a glass of vodka.

Meng Yao, who watched his half siblings and their friends obliterated by the Grim Reaper, was somehow in awe of the girl's strange power. Unlike the man in the dark cloak, who was unfazed by it.

"Who is it? No, what is it?" Meng Yao asked him. "It's impossible for humans to possess that kind of power, even back when in the cultivation world." He wanted that in the first place, back when he first agreed to join hands with Kingpin. He did all those things–drugs, prostitution, autotheft, all just to please Kingpin and to get his hands on the drugs. He thought that the strange injection Kingpin gave them all was some kind of a miracle drug, which would change their DNA and make them faster, stronger, better than ordinary humans. They could not get sick, or hurt, or old, perfect drugs for super soldiers. But it turned out that they were wiped so effortlessly by a girl wielding some kind of cosplay scythe. She was obviously the real deal.

And now he craved that kind of real power. Not the synthetic one that the man in the dark cloak injected in the test subjects.

The man in the dark cloak scoffed as if he heard the funniest joke.

"Well, it was because she was not a human." He grinned happily. "I finally found you, Wei Wuxian."

He Xuan entered his penthouse apartment with low to no expectation that the little Princess would be waiting for him there, after all she ran away after their first night together. It would be a shame, but he would not dwell on it since he knew who she was and the relationship she had with his brother's significant others. It would be easy like a piece of cake to track her after this. Besides, he had made an appointment tomorrow with Lan Wangji and the others to talk about his biotech nanites suit, because Lan Wangji's super amazing fiance said that she could tweak the suit better.

He Xuan was loosening his tie and started to take off his clothes to get ready to take a hot bath, when he heard a muffled sound from his bedroom. He froze for a second, but then he moved stealthily to the direction of where the sound was coming. It was a daily routine–assassins tried to kill him, competitors tried to get intel from his place–as if he would put important intel in plain sight. But when he reached the bedroom and quietly opened the door, he was stunned to find the view in front of him.

Against all expectations, there she was, the little Princess, crouching down on all four, wearing nothing but a collar, ball gag and silk ribbon to cover her beautiful green eyes. She was quivering–whether from excitement or from fear–and she was clearly wet, from where He Xuan could see.

"So, you came." He Xuan walked around her, trying to capture all part of her in his mind.

Shi Qingxuan nodded.

"Are you ready to play, then?"

She nodded again.

"Good." He Xuan took off the rest of his clothes and he walked to the locked chest underneath his bed, and unlocked it. He took out a leather whip, feather tickler, few leather restraints and a couple of vibrators and nipple clamps, then he walked back to the direction of Shi Qingxuan.

"Did you know that you've been a bad bad girl?" He took her chin and moved it upward. There were drools trickling down her beautiful chin and it only made her more beautiful in He Xuan's eyes. 

She nodded again and He Xuan took the leather whip then he caressed her bare bottoms lightly with his hand, making her shiver in anticipation. Then he whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to punish you?" When she nodded again, He Xuan smacked her naked butt with the leather whip, light enough not to hurt her, but hard enough to redden the milky white skin. He did it a few times when he noticed that she became very wet from the punishment, so he pulled her up and put her on the bed, then tied her hands and legs apart with silk ties. After that, he took off her ball gag and kissed her, while fondling her breasts.

"You look so beautiful like this, Princess." He nipped her chin, then moved along her jaw, to her neck and bit her there, making Shi Qingxuan gasped, and begged to be taken.

"Take me please… I will be a good girl, god, I want you to take me now…" Shi Qingxuan was almost on the verge of tears from her desperation. She wanted to be taken hard, but He Xuan had another idea.

"Good girl will not order her Master." He took out the feather tickler and ran it through the length of her body. "But since you obeyed me, I will give you what you want." Then He Xuan pulled out a vibrator that shaped like a microphone, and he turned it on to the highest power, then he used it on Shi Qingxuan's clit, making her scream.

"Yes, yes, Master…" she could not help but move her hips in a lewd way, chasing the friction as He Xuan pressed harder to stimulate her further, until her body finally trembled with the most explosive orgasm she had ever had and she passed out from the overwhelming feeling.

Shi Qingxuan did not realize that she fell asleep until she opened her eyes and saw the perfect specimen of a man staring down at her from her side. She gasped in surprise and tried to cover her nakedness from the hunger that she saw in this practically stranger's eyes.

"You're awake?" He Xuan smirked at her. "You just passed out when we just started our game." He stood up and poured himself a drink. He did not wear any clothes and Shi Qingxuan took a good look at that hard body. It was lean and muscled, and it looked very strong judging by how easy he carried her last night.

"I didn't realize that I had passed out..." She realized that she just had the most intense orgasm in her life, and he didn't even penetrate her, "...Master." she smiled shyly while looking at He Xuan's reaction.

He looked at her with a renewed interest and she could see that his manhood twitched with interest as he walked the short distance to the bed and took Shi Qingxuan's hands and bound them on top of her head.

"Are you ready to continue?" He Xuan murmured the words intimately in front of Shi Qingxuan's lips, "or are you going to run away again like the last time?"

Shi Qingxuan moaned lightly just by a few words that the man said. She felt hot all over as she nodded, showing her consent.

Seeing her nodded, He Xuan started to kiss her, taking his time to tease and nip her skin, to find out which part was the most sensitive, and as he continued downward, he took something from the paraphernalia he prepared and then lifted Shi Qingxuan's legs before he ate her down there, making her scream from ecstasy. Then his other hand started to finger her back hole slowly, before he put in the butt plug with a bunny tail on it. Shi Qingxuan gasped from the coldness of the lube.

"You look good with this, baby…" He Xuan admired the tail and then he kissed her slowly while ripping a condom and putting it on his full mast. "I'm going to fuck you now, are you ready?"

"Yes, Master… fuck me hard, please…" Shi Qingxuan became incoherent from all the strange feelings she experienced for the first time, and especially from this man. She could not help but feel some kind of familiarity since the first time she met him. She just felt… safe whenever she was with him. It was the same feeling that she had when she was with Wei Wuxian and Xie Lian. And as the man thrust repeatedly into her, giving her more and more pleasure by hitting the right spot inside her, she made a plan in her head on how to keep this man hers, forever.