2. FRIENDS

ԃ | 𝐢 | L | ҽ | ɱ | M | α 

"Now listen, if you need help-"

"-Call you with the artifacts you gave me," Osial says, disinterested. You nod, used to his behaviour.

The two of you are in Liyue, and are finishing kicking some poor monster and god ass. The Archon War era has begun. As you expected, you don't need to fight for the Archon positions because you are from another world. 

So why are you here? Why don't you stay on your peaceful island with your people? The answer is as simple as you're bored. You’re pretty strong with the sky on your side all the time. 

The other reason is you can't help but feel worried about Osial. Yes, you know he's strong, but it's the Archon war. You don't know when Rex Lapis will seal him. He's not a good guy, but he's been good to you and your people without any intention behind it. That's why you make a pair of artifacts with the sun's help, to communicate with each other.

"Hmm, I gotta go, remember what I said before."

"Yeah-yeah." 

So you leave. Osial didn’t believe in your power until you made him almost deaf by your elemental skill. Let’s just say you made him listen to an overwhelming amount of sounds at once.

Your people reminds you of the Roman Empire from your previous world, but the most important difference is they have pizza there. So you start searching for jueyun chilli as a new variant pizza topping. Sounds  absurd? Yes. That's what you got from living hundred years. 

"This market looks pretty good."

You walk on the market in guili plains. The place where the Liyue people used to live before they moved south. The market looks safe and normal; Guizhong and Rex Lapis must do a really good job defending them. 

"Grilled fish, miss?"

"Ah yes, I'll buy four please."

"No, no, I don’t take your currency. Do you have any flour? Or rice?"

"What?"

"So it's a no? Shame." The girl walks away leaving you pissed off. But you understand her actions. It must be hard finding livestock in these conditions. "Rude," You scoff.

"(Y/N)."

"Osial? Finished yet?"

Osial nods as he holds your hand and intertwines your fingers. You’ve grown used to it though, so you hold him back. Osial leads you out of the Guili Plains, lest his cover be blown. The two of you sit under a tree. The atmosphere is peaceful, maybe Rex or Guizhong have cleaned the monsters.

"Did you murder people again?"

"Hm~" He leans his head to your shoulder. He's been like this since you two established a friendship. You don't mind, though it makes you giggle when you remember the first time you met him, when the two of you are still in a confusing relationship. 

ԃ | L | L | ҽ | ɱ | M | α 

"Son of a bitch."

You hold Osial’s head.

"Tell me, did you destroy my city?"

"You cursed me not to kill your people,  O great Lord of the sky."

Lord of the sky sounds really cringe to you. All you do is just talk and fulfill their wishes after all.

"Stop calling me that you hot motherfucker."

"No, I don't think I will, pretty bitch."

"That sounds even wor- Alright, I'll curse you then. Do not destroy my people’s things, do not spread terror amongst my people."

The curse you put on him is not really a curse. But the sky and stars fulfill your wishes. If you wish somebody to stop, they will stop. If you wish your people to be kept away from danger, it will happen. Because the sky adored you as much as you adored them.

He touches your hand that cupped his face, and your grasp tightens even more. Your eyes narrowed at the sight of his face.

'This guy is so hot I can't-'

You suddenly want to kiss him, on the cheek, of course. Like, how come a mass murderer like him got such nice skin. So you grab him and give a peek at his cheek. It's not like the two of you are strangers. Though you still refused to give him your name.

"Wha-"

A look of surprise is displayed on his face, and blush creeps down his neck. If only you didn't have good self control, you could just scream at his cuteness. The only problem is that he's Osial, the cunning and ruthless overlord of vortex. 

The years of loneliness in this new world has made you crave human contact. Which maybe is the biggest reason you still haven't yeet the blue man out of your island.

"Why are you...?"

"Uh... I think I forgot what human contact feel like..."

"No one's ever done that to me before..."

"Well no shit. Just don't destroy anything again." You let go of his head and walk away, leaving him red and speechless.

ԃ | L | L | ҽ | ɱ | M | α 

"Are you going to let go of my hand or not?"

"Nah, it feels nice."

"You smooth bastard."