5. VOX POPULI

ԃ | 𝐢 | L | ҽ | ɱ | M | α 

You never plan to be one of those gods, never. All you think when you get transported to this world is how to survive. So you isolated yourself on a remote island with only a small community while doing the sky's wish.

"How did I end up here again?"

"You followed the maps (Y/N)..." Sigh the sun.

Until one day, the sun told you to protect the people on the island, guide them and become their god. You can't refuse him, not after all their kindness and help. With one term, the sky should help you all the time which much of your surprise they accept.

So you collect your memory from your past world. The law, the system, and anything you can collect to be written on books. Slowly you gain people's trust and respect.

"Miss what is money? and republic? also what is the voting system?"

"I- sit down, lemme give you some basic knowledge."

Your people remind you of the Rome Empire very much, from their architecture, paintings, and Clothes. So you decide to rename them Rome.

"Pizza~"

You are smart, even in your previous world people always compliments you for your knowledge in many things. You don't rush in building your people, so much time to learn and work in your new immortal life.

"Shit, never knew I'm a fucking genius."

Of course things are not perfect, but as promised the sky always there to help. And to be honest, you don't mind govern them, it's fun thinking you're the one who invents the republic and party system in this world.

The island is nice too, it's like having a private island. The sea is beautiful and the peoples are kind.

"Hm... Gotta build those Bali villas here for those extra incomes."

You plan to keep the people isolated until the archon war ends. Then send diplomats to the seven nations. To give some post-war aid to the nations, which is not free.

All the gods except you are in a war. While others are in destruction, your country is safe and has begun civilization. And after the war ended, they should need a lot of help. And you will help them, with terms and conditions. And you will influence the other nation just like your previous world politics.

You giggled thinking about how much money your nation will make in the future.

So that's it, you live on your island and raise them to be independent, you don't plan to be some dictator.

Until one day, Osial came to your island. You managed to stop him before doing anything that brings destruction. With the stars help, you restrain him from doing any destruction. Osial can't do anything on the island, even though he is powerful, the stars are far stronger than him.

Since then, Osial always comes to your island and talk to you since he can't do anything. Before you know it, Osial has decided to make your island his personal resting place.

You two sometimes sparring together, many others see this as a sign of friendship. And that's dead wrong, you two are still suspicious and distrustful with each other. But at the same time, you two like talking to each other, given that both of you don't have friends.

The turn of your relationship begun when Osial saves you from monsters. It was awkward, but Osial swears that was one of the best decisions in his life. Since then, you act softer to him but still distrustful.

Then you save him from Rex right at the last moment, when both he and Rex Lapis are in critical conditions. He pushes you off and said harsh things such as how he doesn't need your help. You replied that he could've died and you just repaying his kindness. He never came to your island ever since.

He was in his breakdown when he came back to your island, dirty and feeling helpless, hoping you would accept him. Even a villainess like him needs a break. In the peaceful night where the moon and stars shone brightly, he stood there to listen to your singing.

You knew he was there listening but continue your singing. A sad melody of Greensleeves, your uncle used to like this song. Past memories run through your head, producing a melancholy feeling you didn't know you had.

When your sad (E/C) eyes meet his watery blue one, both of you know this is it, both of you finally can lift off the suspicious feeling and distrust. You two become best friends after that.

Hundred years have passed, the bond you two has build grow stronger. Both Osial and (Y/N) has found comfort in each other.

You can't bear the thought of parting with Osial, which is the main reason you make the artefact set for both of you. After hundred years of being alone, you two managed to be together in a place called home.