Chapter 1

It's been weeks. Everything has been quiet. A little to quiet for my liking. Us heroes mainly catch criminals and people breaking the law these days. What else were we meant to do while we waited for our new enemy to strike. Cousin Fèlix is coming to Paris tomorrow. Aunt Amalie and Fèlix are moving into the abandoned mansion. No one had been there since Gabriel Agreste and Nathalie were arrested. When mother was here, it used to be happy and full of life. But now, it was cold and bitter. Every time we passed it on patrol, I couldn't help but feel angry about what he did. About how he lied to our faces. About how he was evil all along, right under their noses.

But I also felt a huge wave of guilt crash over me. I should have done something sooner. I should have told somebody. I should have tried to prevent all of the akuma attacks. It was MY fault this war went on for so long. It was MY fault Master Fu isn't here with us right now. I should never have trusted him to stop after I found out.

The next morning we went to the train station. The train arrived at 11:00 sharp and so did what was our only biological family left. "Adrien! Izzie! We missed you so much!" Our aunt yelled running up and hugging us. Felix stood behind her with a suspicious look in his eyes. "Hello cousins. Long time no see," he looked over at Marinette and blushed. "Hello, I don't believe we've met. I'm Fèlix, your friends' cousin." Marinette smiled and introduced herself. We made our way to the prison I once called home. Lately, I've been struggling to even look at this place, let alone go inside. We spent a while refurbishing my old home. At about 1:00, we were finally done. "Lovely. Thank you for helping us move in! Would you like to stay for lunch?" Aunt Amalie asked. We agreed and went to the dining room. I remembered how we used to sit together every meal, without him.

"I can see why my cousins are friends with you Marinette. You seem like a wonderful person." Fèlix said. I think I was the only one who was truly suspicious of him. I knew he was up to something, but I wasn't quite sure what.