Chapter 7

"Why do I have to stay? I should be out there helping! They're fish food without me there to back them up! Literally! Siren has been reakumatized! Maybe I should try on my swimsuit? Longg..." I was cut off by angry Kwamis. "Don't you dare missy!" Shouted Kalkii. "You're not going anywhere! Master said.." this time i was the one to interrupt, "Who cares what Marinette said! Yes she is like the sister I never had, but that doesn't mean she can tell me what to do! I'm going to be 13 in six months! I should be able to make the desicion of what I do with my miraculous!" I transformed with my water power up and dove into the water.

"Hahaha! Give me your miraculous!" She screeched. The fight went in for ages and I just sat back and watched. I couldn't take it any longer. "Water dragon," I muttered under my breath. Since we were underwater, I was practically invisible! I swooped in and took her bracelet and snapped it in half by making a fast current. The akuma was de-evilised and everything went back to normal. It was a bit more obvious that I was there because there was still a puddle on the floor. "I thought we told you to stay put!" Cat Noir yelled. I turned back into my normal hero form. "What did you expect me to do? Let you two become fish food?" Cat Noir rolled his eyes. I think this is the first time I've properly seen Ladybug angry. "YOU COULD HAVE MESSED EVERYTHING UP!" She yelled. "You could have compromised the mission or even have been taken by those angry officers! What were you thinking?!" She had a point, not. If I did get captured, they saw what happened last time. I escaped almost immediately and broke free by the end of the day. "Oh please. Don't you remember what happed last time that nitwit tried to get me?"
I don't think I should have said that out loud. Next thing I know, they're swarming us again.

"Flare you're under arrest!" Rodger shouted. "Really dude! What's your problem?! I've done nothing but help this city and this is how you repay me? If anyone's in the wrong, it's YOU!" I said. I couldn't help myself, I just had to get it off my chest. But all I did was make him angrier. More police showed up just after I said that. "Way to go kid! You jinxed yourself!" Cat Noir blurted. It really wasn't a good time for his bad puns. I did the only thing I could do without getting into more trouble, I ran.