Chapter 5

I was running fast. After a while I couldn't run any further. I tripped over and fell into an alleyway. Since my hands were tied behind my back, I couldn't even stand up. I was lay there for a while. I think I'll probably have a big bruise when I de-transform. "Flare!" I heard somebody whisper. It sounded like Ladybug. "Over here." I said barely above a whisper. She came around the corner and ran up to me. "Oh my goodness! Are you okay? What happened?!" I told her how I tripped and couldn't get up because of my hands being stuck behind my back. Cat Noir had taken the key from Rodger's pocket. She called him and sat me up next to her.
He took ages to get there. He messaged her saying he was five minutes away. It took him at least half an hour to get there. My body was aching all over. I couldn't even move anywhere but my legs without help from Ladybug. He finally got to the alleyway. "Well this kitty sure took his sweet time!" I moaned.

"It's not my fault if Plagg decides to goof around instead of just eating his stupid cheese!" He reached for his pocket and we could tell something was wrong.
"Erm, girls? I can't find the Key." He said nervously. We both groaned in unison. "What do you mean you can't find it? Come here and I'll check. I know you're not good at looking for things." She said.

"Hey! I am good at looking for things! And stop sticking your hands in my pockets! You know I'm ticklish!" He burst out into laughter. I could tell they made up about the whole Fèlix situation. "Hello! Kid in chains wanting to move over here! Could you find the key and give me a hand please!" It was a very uncomfortable position to be in. I've never had my hands behind my back for so long. "Just wait! I know that you're not very patient! I'm your brother after all! Even though your hair turns red and we look and act different as heroes, we're still siblings! Just wait!"
"I can't take this any longer!" I scooted to the wall and pushed my legs against it. The alley was narrow enough that I was able to walk up the wall far enough for my sword to fall off my back.
I backflipped, launching the sword into the air. I lay on my stomach and caught my weapon with my feet. I slid it behind the chain and shattered it.
"Ahh. That's a little better." I said with my hands finally separated but still with metal loops around my hands. The others looked shocked. "ONE, HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU JUST DO THAT?! TWO, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST DO THAT TO START WITH?!" Cat Noir shouted. All Ladybug did was nod along with him. "Because I fell off a roof and everywhere on my body is aching and I was clearly not being freed anytime soon!" I said trying to use one of my hair pins to pick to locks.