Chapter 4

No. No no no no no! I am not going through this again! It was a pain last time and I am not doing this again! No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't force the akuma away. This Papillon person was powerful. She knew what she was doing. If I found anything out I need to tell my teammates or write it down, I knew my memory would be erased of the situation. I had no choice but to find them. This time my costume was a lot more stylish. It looked like I was Princess Firefly, just it was black and red with my skirt made of fire instead of white and red with fiery wings. For some reason the wings were missing but it didn't matter.

I climbed out of the window and stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower. I didn't do anything or cause any damage. I just stood and looked over the enchanting city I live in. It gave me time to reflect on the unbelievably eventful day I just had. Marinette was dumped by 'Adrien' and is now the perfect target for Fèlix. They were flirting and even kissing! Seriously?! That dude is truly evil.

Before I knew it, my teammates had shown up. "Listen Flare, don't do this again." Cat Noir said slowly approaching me with Ladybug. "We can settle this with words, not by breaking things." He said.
"Give us the object where the akuma went and we can just settle this." She said trying to calm me. I just put my hands in my hips and laughed. It sounded evil, but that's what happens when you get akumatized. "Oh come on! You really think I'd go through with this again? The reason I look like this is because Papillon is different then Hawk Moth. She doesn't take no for an answer! Even if you think positive thoughts and clear all negative emotions, you still get transformed! Look, just capture the akuma and miraculous ladybug us out of this awkward situation!" I shouted. The wild city, including Papillon, were shocked. They captured the akuma and I quickly hid as I de-transformed. The miraculous ladybugs fixed my miraculous and I transformed and walked back out.
It's official. This is the weirdest day of my life. Nobody except the heroes heard what I said and I remembered nothing. We came down from the Eiffel Tower with the army surrounding me.

"Flare! You are under arrest for attempting to harm the other heroes!" They grabbed me. But they were weak compared to a Tween who has had her physical abilities enhanced via a miraculous transformation. "Whoa whoa whoa! What in the world is going on here?" Cat Noir asked pulling me back and holding me. "I'm sorry Ladybug and Cat Noir, but you must hand her over immediately. How can we trust her not to do this a third time?" We were all speechless. Officer Rodger continued, "Ha! We can't trust her! She is a rebel and a traitor! She did the crime, now she does the time!" This was starting to stress me out. "Officer! It's not her fault! The new holder of the butterfly miraculous is called Papillon. Even if you think positively enough to release the akuma alone, it will just transform you instead! And plus, you can't arrest her. She has saved Paris multiple times and isn't even 13!" They just pushed the only people who believed me away and handcuffed me.

"That's why we can't put her in the prison. We can keep her at the station to monitor her behaviour." They were going to far.
"Sir! You know you're crossing the line! Is it even legal to keep a child in a cell without even her parents knowing?!" Ladybug hissed.

"Well when she stays still, I can take off her miraculous and her parents can meet us there!" He reached for my choker. Luckily, I'm naturally flexible without the mask. I limboed out of his reach and ran. One minute I'm one of Paris' most beloved heroes, next minute I'm the city's most wanted criminal?! This is so not fair on too many levels.