Chapter 3

Fèlix came over. He had changed into his usual dull looking suit with his signature hair style and his voice clearly lower then Adrien's. We walked away but I hid under the stairs to make sure he didn't try to make things worse. But to my surprise, he didn't?! I walked over to Adrien and gave him a huge lecture on how what he did was seriously wrong and that even I was struggling to tell who was who. "Izzie! I know you don't believe me, and the odds are all stacked against me. But I promise I DIDN'T do anything to upset her! It was Fèlix! Listen to yourself. WHY would I break up with the girl I love?!" He had a good point. That was a very Fèlix move to pull. I had to warn Marinette. Fèlix was trying to ruin their relationship so he could swoop in, act like a knight in shining armour, and take her for himself.

We got there too late. He had stopped her crying and they were hugging. Then, he kissed her. But the worst part was, she didn't stop him. After a few seconds she pulled away and THANKED him for cheering her up, agreeing to go to a café with him after school! This was a disaster! This event will be cataclysmic to the future of the relationship between Ladybug and Cat Noir!

I didn't know what to do. This was catastrophic. All of a sudden, I saw something I hoped I would never have to lay eyes on again. An akuma. And it was flying towards Marinette! As always, I jumped in the way. This was definitely a new Hawk Moth. The two lovebirds saw and he ran to get Alya and Nino and Marinette and Adrien ran over. The new Hawk Moth was female. It sounded like a familiar voice. She was promising me power and freedom. Promising to expose my cousin's lies. I pushed Marinette and Adrien away and ran to the bathroom to not make a scene. "Now you listen here new Hawk Moth. I wasn't scared of the last one and I'm definitely not scared of you. I can see right past your pitiful lies so let's get to the point. I am not your villain and I'm not your slave! If you want the miraculous you can do it yourself! Don't expect me to walk away from this situation and do your bidding! You're just doing this because you're weak and you can't do it yourself!" I could sense she was angry.

She answered me in a furious tone. "Now listen here kid! I don't know who you are to speak to an adult like that, but you seem strong. And I'm not just any replacement Hawk Moth, I am Papillon and I sense something special about you. Do you have a miraculous by any chance? Is that what your akuma landed in?" This was starting to get boring. "I have a right to remain silent. Anyway, Papillon was it? I'm bored. Go and have a cup of coffee or watch a movie for what I care, just go away and don't come back another day!" I thought about positive things. "Stop being so sassy and listen to me! You sound an awful lot like Flare. Do people treat you like a sidekick? How about I help you become more powerful? Then we can rule this city side by side. Once I have my revenge, Paris is all yours Princess Flame." Before I could do anything, I was forcefully transformed.