On Our Way!

When we got to the class they were all surrounding The Liar listening to one of her "adventures" with her "Damiboo" aka Damian Wayne and how nice he is which I have talked to him over text for a commission and he is not that nice. I can't believe that people believe this crap!

"Class we have a guest to escort you to Gotham and will stay with you during the trip!" Mrs. Bustier said as a boy in his early 20s walked up.

"Hello, my name is Richard Grayson but you can call me Dick! I will be escorting you in Gotham and we have 6 first class students—"

"You can all thank me because I got Me, Adrien, Alya, Rose, Juleka, and Max first class from my Damiboo!" Lie-la interrupted him.

People started thanking her when Dick interrupted them, "Actually the people going in first are Chloé, Alix, Kagami, Luka, Kim, and Marinette."

"WHAT?! NO THEY STOLE OUR TICKETS!!!" Alya shouted.

"It was requested by Bruce Wayne and someone who knows Marinette but I don't know how. Load on the bus!" Dick stated.

"It's okay guys we will get Marinette back! (MPS didn't hear this part because she was whispering) Lila tell us if she does anything to you, okay?" Mylene says.

"Okay, I will. Thanks guys." Lie-la says through crocodile tears.

MPS just rolled our eyes and walked away to get on the bus.

The seating arrangement made by the teacher.

Bus driver Mrs. Bustier
Dick Alya Nath Marc
Rose Juleka Mari Lie-la
Ivan Mylene Adrien
Max Sabrina

Kagami Luka
Chloe Alix Kim

NOOOOO I have to sit next to LIAR GROSSI?!?!?! Please change my seat!! I will sit next to anyone else!!!

"Mrs. Bustier Can I switch with Lila? She can't sit next to her bully! Please?" Alya said.

"Fine as long as Lila is Okay with it. Lila?" Mrs. Bustier asked.

"Only if Alya is sure."

"I am and I can't wait." Alya said with an Evil Grin.

Oh no.

Everyone got in there seats and we were off! "Alya please don't cause any trouble."

"Oh don't worry we will get you back in Gotham. Better make use of your bones while they aren't broken. Right?"

"Ugh." I murmured. This is going to be a long trip.

I pug in my head phones and click shuffle. It is one of my songs.

And next was

And it went like this until I felt a piece of hair on my lap. They cut a piece of my hair! "Really?! Mrs. Bustier! They cut my hair! Aren't you going to do something?!"

"I'm sorry and I would if I could but you don't have any proof."

I held up the piece of hair and said, "Is this enough proof for you?!"

"She probably cut her own hair and are now blaming us!" Lie-la cut in.

"Why in the world would I cut off a piece of my own hair?!"

"To paint us as the bad guys!" Lie-la started crying her crocodile tears while everyone tried to comfort her while giving me Death Glares.

I shot a glare that was a mix between the BatGlare, the Villain's Glare (Which was a mix between every villain in Gotham's glare.), and my own signature glare. This was so scary that literally everyone who was looking at me shivered and looked away quickly.

I don't think anyone saw my scars while my sleeve was up.I have many scars from my classmates bullying sprees. I have been cut multiple times, I have gotten hundreds of bruises, broken 18 bones, and been stabbed 3 times all in the past year. And it is August! Back on topic, I was very wrong that no one saw my scars but I didn't know that yet.

Dick's POV (Bet you didn't expect that.)

Where did those scars come from?! I didn't want to come at first but now I'm glad I did! Is she hurting herself? No, I saw her profile she definitely doesn't want to do that. So I will ask later.

FlashBack

"Dick you are going to escort a class from Paris here. One of them has got something to do with Harley Quinn but I don't know who or what. Your mission is to bring them here and find out." Bruce said. "Here are the files of everyone in the class."

I looked through the files but one caught my eye. It was someone named Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Name: Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Age: 16

Adoptive Parents: Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng

Biological Parents: Unknown

Residence: Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng Bakery Paris, France(I don't know what it is called.)

Hair: Midnight Blue

Eyes: BlueBell

About: Marinette was adopted at the age of 11 and wouldn't tell who her real parents were and refused to get a DNA test. She was adopted by Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng who recently disowned her. She filed police reports for Thieved, Bullying, Abuse, and cyber bullying multiple times from her class. She volunteers at multiple animal shelters, hospitals, and companies. She wants to be a designer. Her friends are Chloe Bourgeois, Kim La Chien, Luka Coffaine, Kagami Tsurugi, and Alex Kubdel. Knows many Martial Arts and Languages.

This came as a shock to me because she has many achievements but from what I can tell she has a hard life. Oh No I know why it stuck out! Midnight Hair! Bluebell Eyes! Hard Life! Bruce NO!! Originally from Gotham.

Flashback Ends

I want to be her friend and I have to find out how she got those scars. Maybe it was from the abuse and bullying. Anyways I Have to know!

I decided to walk up and ask her once they get settled into their hotel. I can't wait! But I hav to complete my mission as well! I wonder... Yes! She is the only one in this class from Gotham! She must know Harley Quinn somehow but how?

The Next chapter is out! ope you enjoyed! Please tell me want you think! Thank you for the support! Next chapter will be out soon (I hope)! Yay!

-Bug Out!

Words: 1030