Settling in Gotham

Marinette's POV

After that whole fiasco I just listened to songs all the way to the airport. When the bus stopped and the teacher explained to stay with the group and blah blah blah. We got off he bus and went up to the person that gives you your tickets. "Lila Rossi." The teacher said.

"I'm sorry but there are no tickets under that name." The lady, Lucy (Name tag) said

"But she said that she got us the trip! Try Francois DuPont!" The teacher yelled getting a few people's attention.

I woke up and said, "Excuse my class. Would you try Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

"I'm sorry that is not it either."

"What about MariQuinn?" I whispered.

"Aha there it is! Here are your tickets miss." She said as she handed me the tickets.

I turned to my class and started handing out the tickets. "Umm, Mrs. Bustier? I get sick on planes easily and I'm claustrophobic so can I have Marinette's ticket and maybe my bestie can have one of her friends tickets too so I'm not alone?"

"It sound real so sure. Marinette, Chloe I've her and Alya your tickets. Now that that is clea—"

"No."

"Excuse me? Marinette give her and Alya your tickets."

"I Said no. This airport has a strict no switching ticket rule and Mr. Grayson said that if we have any special treatment things for diseases and such than we should have told him before we came not right before we board the plane. I got these tickets fair and square so you can't take them."

"Ugh! Mari-Trash give us your tickets or so help me you will pay!" Alya yelled.

"No." I said calmly as I walked to First Class.

I could faintly hear yelling in the background and I saw that all my friends were following me to our seats. I smiled at them then about 5 minutes after take off I got a text from my mom.

(Btw their seats look like this)

And Mari looks like this:Clothes:

Clothes:

(No Leather jacket, glasses, or bag)

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Harley— Hey Sugga! So I'm sorry but you can't tell anyone about us being your parents or tell anyone you can fight and stuff

Harley— Hey Sugga! So I'm sorry but you can't tell anyone about us being your parents or tell anyone you can fight and stuff. Sorry honey! We will let you know when you can!

Crap... I guess I'm getting a beating for not giving them my tickets. Well I'm screwed.

MariQuinn— Dang it! I didn't do something my class told me to do and now I have to let them beat me up for it! Dang it!

Harley— You know what! When they do find out I give you mine and Joker's permission to torture them!

MariQuinn— Okay! 😁♥️

Harley— Im so proud! 🥲🥲

MariQuinn— I gotta go mom! Bye! I love you! ❤️💕😘

Harley— I love you too Sugga! I'll see you soon! Btw the gang wants to see you so on the 4th night of your trip I want you to meet us at Joker's Hideout! Got it?

MariQuinn— got it mom! Bye!

Harley— Bye sweetie!

*End of Conversation*

I look up and I decided to sketch some designs for Jagged then take a nap.

Time Skip to end of flight

I was woken up by Chloé shaking me telling me that it is time to go and that everyone is already waiting outside the plane.

We walk out after gathering our stuff and I go to Baggage Claim with my friends while the Liar is spinning her lies.

"Mrs. Bustier! Marinette stole my suitcases!" None other than the dev- I mean Lila said.

"Marinette give Lila back her bags!" Mrs. Bustier yelled at me.

"These are my bags! They have my name on them and Lila's are over there behind the pillar! I saw her put them there earlier!" I said.

"Oops it must be my Sucliersyndrom! You know my Lying Disease! I can't control what I say or do sometimes so I'm here but not at the same time! I'm so sorry Marinette!"

Everyone was glaring at me for outing Lila. *Barfing in the background* "wow these people are dumber than I thought they would be." I heard Dick say.

"You could say that."

"How can you put up with that?"

"After 4-5 years you get used to it!"

"4-5 years?! I can't even last 2 days!"

"Yeah and it's worse when she tells the whole class that you are a bully and everyone turns against you and beat you up, call you names, and threaten you at least 3 times a day!"

"Yikes! You've been through all that?!"

"Yep and more but I prefer not to talk about it."

"Oof."

Sorry about such a short chapter but I hope you liked it! They are finally in Gotham! This story is taking longer than I thought but since I finished all my other books for a minute than all my attention will go to this book! Thank you for about 250-260 views! It means a lot! Bye bye Little Butterflies 🦋!

-Bug Out!🐞🐈‍⬛