Patroling

(I don't know if I mentioned this before but Adrien got his Miraculous taken away because he wasn't attending patrol and stuff. So yeah! Enjoy this LONG overdue chapter that you guys completely deserve and I'm soooo sorry for not updating for a while!)

—————————————————

I am the most unlucky person ever! I got partnered with DAMIEN for patrol! We have to patrol the South side of Gotham. Ugh! This is not gonna be fun!

—————————————————

I was right! Boring! No talking unless he was ordering me around! After Patrol we sat on a building and finally I was aloud to talk. He was basically interrogating me for more information.

"What is your superhero name?"

"Ladybug."

"Who was the villain you were facing?"

"Hawkmoth. A villain who uses ANYONES negative emotions and turns them into a villain. And the victim can't control anything."

"How did you transform? Does it have to do with your earrings?"

"My Miraculous gives me my powers. Yes it is my earrings."

"Okay."

"Well my turn! Where are you from?"

"Arab."

"Favorite Food?"

"Pasta."

"Favorite Color?"

"Green"

"What languages do you know?"

"Arabic, Chinese, French, English, Mandarin, and German."

"Wow. Sorry for asking but who's your mom? You don't have to answer."

"I don't like to talk about it."

"Okay."

"Well we better get back right?"

"Yeah. We are going to visit the school here tomorrow!"

"Which school?"

"Gotham Academy!"

"I go there!"

"Well then we might see each other!"

"Well I'm known as the 'ice prince of Gotham' there so don't be surprised if you hear something bad about me."

"Okay I won't. I honestly kind of figured."

He helped me up and we went back to Wayne manner. Maybe Patrol wasn't so bad as I thought it would be...

—————————————————

CUT! Okay done! Not the longest chapter but I'm getting there and it is 21:25 (9:25 I have my phone set for Military for some reason. I don't mind.) so it is late and I need to get to sleep soon! Bye! (Yes I'm a goodie two-shoes!) bye bye Little Butterflies 🦋!

-Bug Out!🐞🐈‍⬛

Words: 351