Wayne Enterprises/Meeting Damien

Marinette's POV
The next morning

I woke up to my alarm screaming at me to wake up. I was ready to walk out the door in 10 minutes. When I was coming out of the elevator I saw an empty room. I walked to the receptionist and asked about it. I found out that they left just 20 minutes ago without telling me. I looked at my phone and saw I had 12 messages and 16 missed calls. I sighed and started walking with direction from google maps. I was halfway there when I ran into someone. "I'm so sorry sir! I really didn't mean to."

He helped me up and I saw him for the first time. He had Forest Green eyes, jet black hair that was combed back and was wearing an MDC Original that I made for the one and only Damien Wayne.

"Watch it!" He glares at me.

I glare right back and he looked taken aback by this.

"Excuse me!"

"You heard me now get out of my way."

I side stepped and walked past him hitting his shoulder as I walk by. I saw him stalk by and walk the long way to Wayne Enterprises while I took the short cuts. When I got there I heard my teacher yelling at the poor receptionist in French. I walk up to her and say in English, "I'm sorry Ma'am for my teacher and class but do you know when the French tour begins?" I flash a bright smile and she looks at me with a thankful look in her eyes.

"Yes ma'am your tour starts at 10:00 which is in about 15 minutes."

"Thank you have a nice day."

"You too and thank you."

"No problem." I turned back to the class and speak only loud enough for me and the Class to hear, "okay so she said that the tour will start in roughly 15 minutes at 10am please be quiet and calm as to not to disturb the employees. They will come get us when it is time."

Everyone huffed and sat after seeing the murderous glint in my eye that said 'sit your butts down and don't speak a word or else I will rip out your tongue and feed it to a wolf.'

Time Skip 15 minutes later

After about 15 minutes we were called to start the tour. Dick came running in apologizing because he is late. He said that at 11:30 (halfway through the tour during lunch) his brother would be joining us. We said okay and he started the tour. MPS and I were the only ones listening to Dick as the others were listening to the story of how Lila saved Jagged Stones kitten from an airport runway and got tinnitus from it.

At lunch time we all gathered in the lunch room and started eating. I got a something called a hotdog with ketchup on top. It was delicious. Afterwards the guys that I ran into this morning walked in and greeted Dick. We all gathered and Dick said, "Everyone this is my brother Damien."

All the girls except MPS and I were blushing at him while we just rolled our eyes. After the rest of the tour and the girls trying to get near Damien we all went on the bus and went to Wayne Gardens.

When we got there I gasped at how beautiful it is. We were told that we were free to look around. I went to a pond while everyone else looks around. I sat under a tree and started sketching in a school notebook because with the class I don't bring sketchbooks anymore after they ruined my practice one.

After everyone was separated and I was so engrossed into my sketching that I didn't notice Lila, Alya, and Adrien walking towards me with smirks on there faces. Alya grabbed the notebook out of my hands and flipped through the pages and then threw it into the pond saying that I don't deserve those drawings that were probably stolen. They covered my mouth so I couldn't scream but then they launched my into the pond and ran away so it made it look like I just fell in. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Adrien sitting there watching when I came up for air. My friends came running over when they saw me in the pond. They helped me out and I got scolded by the teacher about responsibilities and such while I was drying off. Dick and MPS helped me walk because when they pushed me in I sprained my ankle.

When we left I was still soaking wet and was drying off because the bus driver said that I cant sit on the leather seats while I'm wet. I stood i the back corner away from everyone and was trying to stop the panic attack that I might have. Over the years of Lila's reign I have started getting Panic Attacks so MPS was expecting one from me any minute.

We pulled up to the hotel and I was the first one out. My ankle was feeling better so I could walk on it. I went to me and Chloe's room as fast as possible and right when I stepped through the door I collapsed. My breathing started getting heavy and I was remembering the abuse, the torture that they put me through, everything they said or did to me. Next thing I know, I was being shook awake and when the blur clear I saw Chloe standing over me holding my shoulders with a worried expression. I sat up and Chloe said, "You past out from a panic attack. I came in and saw you laying on the floor hyperventilating and muttering. After you past out I carried you to your bed and now I'm waking you up for dinner. You haven't ate anything all day."

"Okay I'll be down in a minute."

"I'll pick out your outfit while you take a shower. You think that I will just leave you after what happened? Nope, I'm not leaving your side until you are allowed to fight for yourself."

"Okay."

I got up and walked to the bathroom for a shower. When i was finished I came out and saw Chloe holding a dress while the rest of the outfit was on the bed. That included jewelry. "Where are we ping? Somewhere fancy?"

"Yep, the Wayne manner"

"What?!"

"Yeah you heard right. Mr. Wayne wanted to meet the class that won the trip. Or in the real case, the class that he was threatened to invite."

"Yeah okay then." I guess we are going to Wayne Manner. And Tomorrow night I will get to see my family! The question is should I tell them who I am? So I did the only reasonable thing and asked my mom she said that I can't drop the act (Except the clumsiness) and she said that as long as I don't drop it than yes, yes I can! Yay!

"I'm going to tell the Waynes who I am." I randomly blurted out.

"Are you crazy?!" She replied.

"Kinda."

Hope you like it! The next chapter will be out soon! Bye Bye Little Butterflies!

-Bug Out!

Words: 1220