chapter 1~normal day

"Good morning" says flynn as i look over at him, "hey baby" i say with a smile on my face, I cant believe it was only a few days ago that i killed Mother Gothel and now im married to the Flynn Rider. I then get out of bed and  walk over to the mirror looking  at my hair remembering Flynn cut it all off. I kind of miss it because it used to be so long and pretty but now its really short. My thinking was then cut off by Flynn putting his arms around me and saying "Are you ok baby?". "Y-yeah im fine" i said with a small smile on my face. "Ok just making sure" he said putting a kiss on my cheek, I kissed him back saying "hey wanna celebrate our marriage by going down to the snuggly duckling?","sure i would love to" he said going over to put his clothes on. So i walked over to my wardrobe and looked at my dresses. hmmm i thought deciding if i should wear my purple or blue dress. I decided to wear my purple dress since i know Flynn likes it. I turn around to see Flynn fully dressed with a big smile on his face coming at me picking me up and carrying me over to the bed giving me a big kiss as he gently lays me down on the bed. I let out a little giggle as he kisses me passionately as i do the same back. "We should get going" i say as i walk over to the door. "yeah ok" he says as we both leave our house to walk down to the Snuggly Duckling.

"Hey Hook ","Hi Rapunzel,hey Flynn" he says as we walk over to the bar. "How are you two doing?"', "We're doing great, thanks again for coming to our wedding". "No problem,i had a great time and im happy for you two" he replied with a smile on his face."What happened to Mother gothel after everything that happened?" ,"She fell out the window after i cut off Rapunzels hair and she tripped out the window" Flynn replied. "Oh well thats good i cant believe she tricked you all these years Rapunzel"."Yeah im happy shes out of my life and im happily married to Flynn " i say smiling over at him. "So do you two want a drink?" Hooks says going over to the beer and lemonade. "No thankyou" i say politely."Um I will have a root beer please" says Flynn,"coming right up". After Flynn finished the beer i looked up at the clock realising it was 5:00pm. "Hey Flynn we should get going" i say walking over to the door,"ok yeah we should get home". "Bye Hook see you in a few days","Bye guys" he says waving a friendly goodbye at us.

After we got home i decided to have a nice warm bath before dinner so i took my long purple flowing dress,bra and undies off and hopped in the bath. I started to relax when i was interupted by Flynn walking in saying "Dinners ready, i made turkey your favourite". "Thankyou Flynn" i said shooing him off to go set the table. So i got out, dried myself off and put on some pajamas. So i walked over to the table, sat down and said"mmm looks good", "thankyou i made it myself" Flynn says as we both dig in to the turkey. After we both finished our dinner I walked over to the sink,washed the dishes and went down to the bedroom to find flynn making the bed. I then looked in the mirror at my hair again and touched it,looking at how short it was with a frown on my face. Flynn obviously saw me because he walked over and said "baby tell me whats wrong"."Um n-nothing im fine" i said trying my best to smile even though i was quite sad. "Are you sure because you've looked very sad all day","ill tell you in the morning" i say walking over and getting into bed. "Ok sure im tired anyway" he says getting in with me. "Goodnight baby" i say giving him a kiss on the lips."Good night" he says kissing me back and rolling on to his other side. I then roll over to my other side with a smile on my face and fall asleep.