chapter 5~day out

"Hey baby" i say looking over at Flynn feeling exhausted."Hey ill go make breakfast" Flynn says getting up and going to the kitchen. I then got up,brushed out my hair and decided i would wear my blue dress today because i havent worn it in a long time. I then walked to the kitchen where Flynn was making some pancakes with syrup. After we finished breakfast i suggested to Flynn that we go down to the market today and say hi to everyone. Flynn then said yes and then we walked all the way to the town.When we got there we saw the little girls that plaited my hair the last time we were here and they asked if they could do it again so i said yes and they put little flowers all through the plaits. 

We then bought some bread, said hi to the towns people and i took out the bit of fabric with the sun on it and looked over at the picture of me and my parents while thinking about how long ive been away from them and how lucky i am to have them in my life now.We then had some cupcakes and skipped around for abit when after a while it was getting dark so we decided to go home.When we got home i decided to have a nice warm bath to get all the tangles out of my hair. I then got some shampoo making sure not to get the hair growth formula and i washed out my hair for a few hours.

I then went to the kitchen and saw Flynn making some apple pie for dinner. "Awww thanks baby" i said giving Flynn a kiss on the cheek because he knows its my favourite. Then after we finished our pie i went down to the bedroom and read a book for a while and played a game of chess with pascal and he won. I then did some potery and made a pot to replace the one Flynn had broken yesterday. I then made sure to carefully inprint his name on the side,painted it and gave it to him."Thanks baby" Flynn said while kissing me on the lips. "No problem i love potery" i said while smiling. 

Then  it was 8:00 so i decided to go to bed because i was quite tired. So i went to bed and had a little think to myself about how much Flynn loves me and how much i love him. I also thought about how lucky i am to be away from Mother Gothel and with my real parents. Then Flynn came to bed and i said "Goodnight i love you baby".he then kissed me and we went to sleep.