chapter 2~secrets

"Good morning" i say to Flynn with sleepy eyes. I then looked over to realise he was not  there and he was probably making breakfast. So i got up and walked to the kitchen to find Flynn making heart shaped pancakes with syrup on them. "Awww thanks baby" i say with a huge smile on my face,"well im glad you like them i made them just for you" he says while sitting down at the table.After we had finished breakfast i decided to go down to the bedroom and get dressed.I was looking through my clothes when Flynn asked me to come and sit on the bed with him and said "ok now tell me whats making you so sad lately".i let out a small sigh  "well its just ever since Gothel died and you cut off my hair,i hate seeing it so short and ugly" i said feeling relieved that he now knows my secret."Im sorry i've kept it a secret for so long its just i didn't know how to tell you"."Baby I love you just the way you are and you dont need long hair to make yourself look beatiful"Flynn said pulling me in for a hug."Thank you thats  sweet, i'ts just that i really loved having long hair that i could do anything with"."Well you know i've been keeping something from you to Rapunzel","ok tell me" i say looking concerned."My real name is Eugene Fitzherbert","wow i like that name" i say with a big smile and a little giggle."But you can call me Flynn if you want, i actually called myself that because i read a book with a character that had that name and i really wanted to be like him"Well we should get dressed now"i say walking back over to my wardrobe. "Yeah can we go down to the forest,? its a nice day" Flynn said excitingly."ok lets get ready".

After we had gotten ready and gone down to the forrest i decided to play with some of the animals since i know they're not scary anymore.While i was doing that Flynn decided to sit in the sun and pick some berries for dinner tonight .i looked around and noticed the tower that i had stayed in for the last 18 years and thought to myself how lucky i was to be out of there living happily with Flynn and my parents.I then called Flynn over to ask him a question."Hey can we go on a boat ride night?"i said thinking of how romantic the last one was."Thats a great idea" Flynn said sounding excited.After we got all the berries and went home i brushed my hair,put some flowers in it and went to go see if Flynn was ready."wow your'e so pretty"Flynn exclaimed with wide eyes looking at me."Thankyou baby"i said giving him a big kiss on the cheek.When we were both ready to go we walked down to the dock where we saw maximus all happy to see us.So we said hi to him and went in a boat to the middle of the water."This reminds me of the last time we did this "Flynn said looking across the water."yeah i'ts really romantic"i say looking over at him.As i look over at him he starts leaning in for a kiss so i lean in to but suddenly i see Flynn look over my shoulder at a green light on the land."Whats wrong?","I see a green light over there wanna check it out?" Flynn says looking very interested."ok sure".When we got over to the light we saw a shadow of a person that said "hello?" with an old croaky voice.We walked closer to realise that it was old woman mixing something together in a cauldron."Hello what are you making?"Flynn says looking over at it."Actually im a witch and im making a spell to give to someone","oh wow are you a good witch?"i say taking a step back just incase."yes,yes i only use my spells for good".

"Could we use the spell?"i say thinking of something i could use it for."Well ok,what would you like?","Actually i used to have 70 feet of long blond hair but it got cut off and i would really love to have it back"i said with a smile on my face."Ok here i'll put some in a jar and you can use it as shampoo tonight","it should work very quickly" she says while putting it in the jar."Thank you so much" i say while we walk back over to the boat."Rapunzel are you sure you can trust her?"Flynn says looking concerned at the jar."Yes it's fine,i will do anything to have my hair back anyway","well ok then"Flynn says while paddling the boat to shore.

When we got back home i hopped in the bath and put the shampoo the witch had gave me through my hair making shure to get all of it in there.Then i went up to the dinner table where Flynn was making grape pie."mmm thanks baby" i say while we dig into the pie.After that i was eager to see if the shampoo worked and i was very tired so i went to bed."Good night baby"Flynn said putting a kiss on my cheek,"goodnight"i say rolling over on my other side"i was then surprised when Flynn started spooning me.It felt very warm,nice and helped me go to sleep.