chapter 4~art

"Good morning baby" says Flynn giving me a small kiss on my forehead."Morning" i say with a small yawn,I then got up,went to the bathroom and brushed out my hair for half an hour.After that i went up to the kitchen to find Flynn making some pancakes with strawberries and yogurt,my favourite."awww your so sweet baby" i say giving him a kiss on the lips."Im glad you like them i know the're your favourite".Then after we had finished our breakfast Flynn said he was going to the market to pick up some food so i decided to stay home. I then got out my box of paintbrushes, paints  and decided to do some painting like i used to in the tower. i found a clear space on the wall so i painted a picture of me,Flynn and pascal having fun in the forrest.Then next to it i painted a portrait of me with my long blond hair to show how much i treasure it.I then put a dress on and played a game of chess with Pascal and i won.After that i decided to do some candle making and potery.Then Flynn came home and i hid the potery so i could give some to him later."Hey baby" i say as he comes through the door."Hey, i bought us some blueberries and bread".Then we sat down and had some blueberry pie for dinner.

I then decided to give Flynn the potery so i called him down to the bedroom and showed him the paintings i did today."Wow Rapunzel the're really beautiful" Flynn said observing the paintings."thankyou i love painting"."oh i made you something" i said going over to the potery."What is it?","Here i made some potery for you with your name on it" i said pointing at the pots."i love them,thankyou baby" he said taking the pots over to the side of the bed.I then saw him put some water and flowers in them to make them look pretty which i thought was quite nice.I walked outside and decided to do some gardening since the cabbage and tomatoes were growing very quickly.I then went back inside and swept the floor for a bit until i heard a breaking noise come from the bedroom so i ran down there to find Flynn had broken one of the pots and cut his hand so i sat on the floor and wrapped my hair around his hand and sang my healing song,"flower gleam and glow,let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine, heal what has been hurt, change the fates design, save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine",then Flynns hand healed,we cleaned up the pot with a broom and decided to go to bed."Thankyou darling,now goodnight"Flynn said as he kissed me goodnight."no problem baby,goodnight" i said kissing him back and i then fell asleep.