chapter 3~happiness

"Hey baby" Flynn said as i woke up,"morning"i said while getting out of bed.I then walked over to the bathroom mirror and saw that all my 70 feet of hair was back on my head,"eeekkkk" i squealed in happiness as i held it in my arms.I then saw Flynn come in and say "whats wrong?,oh wow your hairs back".I then ran over to him and jumped in his arms because i was so happy,"well im just glad your happy baby" he said kissing me on the lips. I then went over to my dresser to find pascal sitting looking annoyed on it wanting food.Oops i thought to myself i havent fed him in two days.I then put him on my shoulder, gave him some food and said "sorry pascal,here you go".Then i got out my hair brush and brushed my hair for two hours realising how much work it is to take care of it. I then had some leftover pie for breakfast with Flynn and went down to the bedroom. I put my purple dress on and then Flynn said "hey wanna go to your parents house today?","ok i would love to"i said thinking i should go see them.

When we got there i ran up to my mum and gave her a big hug and then my dad."Hi sweetheart" said my mom as she hugged me tightly."Hi mom,hi dad","sweetheart when did your hair grow back?"said my dad looking concerned."Well last night i went on a boat ride with Flynn and a witch gave me a potion for my hair to grow back","for the record i didn't think it would work" said Flynn cheekily."Well it did and im so happy now" i said while smiling."Well as long as your'e happy darling" said my mom. "Lets go inside and you two can tell us about your adventures so far" said my dad  waving  us inside.After we sat down and had some tea  i told my parents about yesterday."So during the day we went to the forest and Flynn picked some berries while i played with the animals"."Then we went on a romantic boat ride during the night and thats where we met the witch"."Well we're glad your safe and away from Gothel now" my dad said smiling at me."Hey Rapunzel we should get going it's 6:00"Flynn said while walking to the door."Bye mom,bye dad" i said giving them a big hug and waving goodbye.

When we got home i got in my pjs,sat down at the dinner table and had some chicken for dinner. Then while Flynn was cleaning up i went to bed and read a book like i used to in the tower.Then i put the book away,Flynn got into bed with me and we went to sleep.