02|

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" I ASKED

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" I ASKED. THE HUGE MEN DRESSED IN BLACK AND ARMED AS IF BODYGUARDS, STANDING AROUND IN MY HOUSE.

The boss is waiting for you in the office, a bodyguard says.

"The fuck? Who are you people?" I asked looking around.

"Follow me ma'am," the same man says completely ignoring my question. Annoyed by the lack of response, I follow the man down my hallway to my office door. He opens the door, stepping aside for me to enter my home office. Looking at the guy, I enter my office.

Inside my office, on my chair, like he owned the place, sat a man, a very handsome man might I add- but that's besides the point. He had on an all black suit without the tie, the first few buttons of the black shirt left open exposing his toned chest. He gave off a powerful aura.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked the stranger, quickly pulling out my gun and pointing it at him.

He let out a chuckle, a smirk breaking out on his gorgeous stoic face.

Hades. I'll call him Hades, powerful and handsome.

"You and I both know you wouldn't do that. Sit down, let us talk," he says calmly. Knowing that he was right, I take a seat across from him, although not putting away my gun, making sure he could see it.

"Be my wife," he says randomly.

"What?" I ask in disbelief letting out a scoff.

"Marry me," he says monotonously.

"Mmmmm lemme think- mmm. No." I said bluntly. "I don't even know who you are and how you got into my house."

With a blank face, he pulls out a cellphone. "Let them in," he says into a cellphone, maintaining eye contact making me tilt my head in confusion.

The sound of the door opening made me turn to the door in time to see the two guards come in, each with a man with a sack over their head, hands tied behind their back.

Turning back to Hades with yet another confused look. Seeing my confused expression, he signals the guards who remove the sacks.

"Shawn? Kade?" I asked looking between the man who raised me and the man who was practically my brother tied up.

"Where's my niece?" I asked turning to Hades.

"He's okay," he says showing me an iPad of the surveillance footage of him watching paw patrols in my living room making me relieved.

"Back to the matter at hand."

"What did he do?" I asked, turning to Kade.

"Hey, why are you assuming I did something wrong?" Shawn whines like a little child.

"Did you not?" l asked with a brow raised.

He doesn't answer, me knowing the answer when he looked down in shame.