05|

"OH MY GOSH ITS BEAUTIFUL," CARMIN GUSHES OVER HER FUTURE DAUGHTER IN-LAWS ENGAGEMENT RING.

"Thank you," Jasmine says, looking at the reflection of her full face of make up and slick back hair in a low braided ponytail.

"How did he propose?" Carmin asks.

"It was magical," Jasmine lies.

"Tell me all about it," Carmin urges.

"Yeah, tell her all about it dolcezza," Emilano says making his presence known, he was leaned against the door frame fully dressed in his usual expensive black suit, drawing the attention of the women in the room. Jasmine turns to him with a scowl while he simply smirks at her.

"Well," she begins. "We were out having lunch at a rose garden, it was such a cute set up, we had lunch and just before we left, he got on one knee and popped the question, I said yes and I even saw a smile break out on his face I swear," Jasmine says, fabricating the whole proposal, instead of a romantic proposal, Emiliano just handed her the ring box on the drive back to the estate and told her to put it on.

"Oh my gosh that is so sweet," Carmin gushes, hand over her heart.

"Are you almost ready?" Emiliano asks, standing over her.

"Yeah, I'm just need to put my dress on." She selected  a gold draping corset high slit silk gown.

"Right, I'm going to let you two get ready, people are already in the hall," Carmin says before leaving.

"Do you need help slipping into your dress?" Emiliano offers.

"Yes please," she says slipping out of the little robe she had on. If she was being honest, she didn't need help putting on a dress, she wanted it. Emiliano's eyes rake over her body, all she had on was a thong. He hadn't seen her naked in five years and she still looked perfect, every curve, dimple, stretch mark was perfect.

"Are you going to help me or just stare?" Jasmine asks with a knowing smirk. Breaking out of his trance, he doesn't say a word, instead, he helps her into her dress and then her heels before she grabs the expensive jewelry he got her just for tonight while he put on matching rings and a watch.

"You ready to go?" "Mhm" Emiliano places his hand on her lower back as they make their way to the hall where the party was taking place.

The couple walk around, Emiliano introducing her to his family and allies, he introduced her to his little and older sister Sofia and Elena, his right hand man Lorenzo and his Capo, Antonio.

Emiliano had his arm protectively wrapped around Jasmine, a glass of whiskey in his other hand while Jasmine opted for a glass of champagne.

"You bitch," a man says, directing it at Jasmine, coming up to the couple as they were walking around

Letting out a mocking dramatic gasp. "Baby, do you hear this man, the nerve," Jasmine says turning to Emiliano who's eyes were fixed on the man, placing his glass in the tray of a passing waitress.

"Well, in his defence, you did kill his father," Emiliano says with a nonchalant shrug.

"Kirill Sidorov," the man says.

"Oh him, if it makes you feel better his death was quick, that fucker deserved a slow and painful death, but I just gave him a bullet to the head and he was gone." She says casually. Just as he raised his hand to slap her Emiliano stepped forward. "Walk the fuck away before I kill you right here, right now," he says darkly.

He lets out a scoff before leaving the pair.

"I could have handled that you know, "she mumbles as the two continue to move around groups, fake smiles plastered on her face whilst Emiliano didn't even bother smiling.

"Yeah, but I did," he say making roll her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me," he says slapping her ass.

"Or what?" She challenges him, coming to a stop.

"Or I will bend you over and fuck you right fucking now," he says taking a step towards her, closing the gap between them, place his hands on her waist.

"I dare you," she says tilting her head to look up at him. Before they could go any further, they were interrupted by a voice behind them.

"Figlio," the man says, an older looking version of Emiliano says making their bodies pull away from each other.

"Padre," he says, wrapping his arms around Jasmine again. "I didn't know you'd be back so soon"

"You thought I would miss this moment? Never"

"Padre I want you to meet the future queen of the Di Vaio empire, Jasmine Heart," he says making his fathers face break out with a knowing smirk.

"It's nice to meet you," Jasmine says respectfully, a smile on her face.

"The pleasure is all mine, and welcome to the family," he says pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you"

"Can I have your attention," Carmin says, clicking her glass to draw everyone's attention. "Can we get a spotlight on the beautiful couple." The spotlight shines on the pair and a waitress brings them glasses of champagne.

"I want to make a toast to the beautiful soon to be married couple, I am so happy for you and wish you two all the best," she says raising her glass. "To our Don and Donna"

"To our Don and Donna," the crowd says raising their glass to them and drinking.

"Can we get a kiss from the couple?" Carmin asks sheepishly.

Jasmine turns to Emiliano who was already looking at her. He takes her glass and places it on the table together with his. He places his hands around her waist and while she places her arms around his neck. Their lips connect for the first time in five years and it was just like the first time, magical. The kiss was gentle but hungry as their lips moved in sync. Emiliano squeezes her ass, making her moan softly, he takes the chance to slip his tongue into her mouth, his tongue exploring every corner of her mouth. Pulling away from the kiss, Emiliano rests his forehead on her, maintaining eye contact as they both took laboured breaths. The applause pulling them out of their own little bubble.

Emiliano looks around the room before leaving, leaving behind a confused Jasmine. He couldn't show weakness, in this world weakness is used against you by your enemies.

 He couldn't show weakness, in this world weakness is used against you by your enemies

•Don't forget to vote, comment and share•