15

Author's Note: This is a warning to all the readers, that this book is the darkest one I will ever write (for now). And if you follow my other works, you will know how dark and somewhat cruel some of them are. So please do know of your own limit and do not proceed in reading if you couldn't take the indecent and disturbing topics. I already said I will go all out in this one.

And humanity is rather not valuable in this universe or at least, in Blackburn's village. So please beware and be wise, readers! :)

____________________

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

What Balan did to him a couple of nights ago left a huge scar on Noi's heart, making the human boy lock himself in the honoured's personal chamber at the highest peak of the castle. The weeping boy is now sitting on top of the wide canopy bed while hugging his knees and hid his face in between them. He bet his doe-eyes must've swollen pretty badly as the pair feels so sore by just a slight graze, caused by his constant crying that creates a big wet patch on his thin nightgown. Noi's lean shoulders that are covered by the blankets also visibly trembling as his faint sobs softly filling the silence.

Fortunately, Balan somehow seems to not bother or care for him as the honoured never goes back into the chamber after the incident. Well, good! I don't want to see that pervert's annoying creepy face ever again!

Instead, Tao is the one who had been visiting to check on Noi's well-being all this time, leaving food in front of the door so the human boy won't starve himself. And of course, Noi as someone who likes to eat won't miss every delicious meal that Kevin had specially and carefully prepared for him. But before the young vampire leave, the latter often try to coax Noi to let him come into the room and console the weeping boy, which failed every time.

But tonight seems different as Tao is more persistent and has been knocking on the door relentlessly for more than 15 minutes, which is starting to annoy Noi a bit. The young vampire's gentle voice tries to coos him from the other side of the door, "Nong, please open the door. I know you've been eating regularly and finishing everything that we've prepared for but it won't be good for your well-being to keep on being inside that small room all the time,"

Small room? Really? This room is like 8 times bigger than Noi's room back in the city. What in the world is Tao talking about?

"...And the sheets really need to get replace, Noi. Your smell is already stuck to the fabric." Tao continues.

Excuse me?! "Fucking go away!! I don't want to talk or to see any of you!! All of you are awful!" Noi cries and mumbles his complaint about Tao being horrible to indirectly call him stinky.

Noi knows he hadn't showered for 2 consecutive nights but to call him stinky, that's just mean.

Noticing how hoarse Noi's voice makes Tao be worried, "Aw, N'Noi~ you didn't sound so good tonight. Are you okay? Open the door na~" He tries again as his voice gone softer, "If you don't, I might have to force my way in and you can't be mad about it."

But Noi doesn't want to listen and continue to hid his face between his knees as his hug tighten, in hopes that he'll be able to just disappear from this awful place. The memory of him being humiliated is still clearly imprinted on his mind, berating his worth as a human being. The non-consensual touching, the creepy baritone voice that chuckles near his ear, it's just too horrid but unforgettable, like a leech that hid in between the crease of his brain.

At the other side of the door, Tao has finally had enough and carry out his own previous statement, eventually force his way in by turning the doorknob and open it with a little force, making the small part of the frame to be chipped off and break into tiny pieces. The human boy, however, doesn't seem to care as the latter didn't let out any reaction to the gentle break-in Tao just did as he's just too upset right now.