Chapter 5

Songs in this chapter:

I Want to be Your Slave-Maneskin
-----------------------------------------------------

I Want to be Your Slave-Maneskin-----------------------------------------------------

Korra and Kuvira waited at the house to get picked up by the boys. A black suv pulled up in front of the house, it had an enclosed trailer attached to it in the back, must be for all the bags and instruments. It was Varrick, Zhu Li and the boys waiting on the girls.

Korra took in a breath seeing the truck. "let's go" She told Kuvira and Naga. The 2 followed Korra to the car. Before getting in she placed everything the trailer. She got in the car, it had 3 rows of sitting, 2 in front, Varrick and Zhu Li, 3 in the middle, Mako, Korra, and Kuvira, and 2 more in the back, Kai and Bolin.

"There's the superstar!" Varrick was very energetic, it was 12 in the morning. The flight from Ba Sing Se to the fire nation was 3 hour flight so they'll get there around 3 in the morning. "I got us a hotel right next to the place for you guys to rest before your big night." Varrick spoke as he Zhu Li drove.

"And we made arrangements for you guys to use the stage for practice before the show. Since your show doesn't start till 6" Zhu Li informed

"Thank you" Korra bowed her head.

"Naga" Bolin caught the puppy's attention "This is Pabu, Pabu this is Naga" He introduced the pets while holding up his ferret, Pabu, so they can see each other. Pabu wanted to play, but Naga was kinda scared. "Pabu stop being weird, you're scaring your new friend"

Korra chuckled as Naga hid under her hoodie. "Sorry Bo, she's never been around other animals" Korra explained "But she'll get use to him"

They made it to the private jet that was red, orange and a hint of yellow. On the side it said fire ferrets. Bolin was in awe. He's eyes sparkled staring at the aircraft. "Come on guys!" Bolin ran for the stairs that led inside and Kai followed right behind running with him. Mako chuckled walking to the jet with his hands in his pockets. Varrick and Zhu Li followed as well. Kuvira grabbed Naga and went in the jet as well. Korra stayed back staring at the jet a little longer.

Till her attention was caught by 2 of Varrick's workers. The were emptying out the trailer to get the stuff in the aircraft. Korra went to them and decided to helped them. "No, please ma'am, this is our job" A man bowed.

"No I insiste." Korra smiled and carried her guitar around her shoulder and 2 bags. She continued to help them and seconds later Mako came out to help Korra. "Thank you" She said to Mako with a smile.

"Of course" He matched her smile.

----

The crew slept on the flight all the way to the fire nation. There Korra again help load the truck's trailer up with the equipment and bags. Then they made their way to the Hotel. Varrick got 2 rooms, one for the girls and one for the guys.