Chapter 6

Songs used in this chapter:
-Begging - Maneskin cover
-Mr. Doctor Man- Palaye Royale
-T R A N S P A R E N T S O U L - willow smith

-------------------

Mako:
Put your lovin' hand out baby
Cause I'm beggin'

Mako started an the band begun to play.

Bolin, Kai & Korra:
I'm Beggin'
Beggin' you

Mako:
So put your lovin' hand out
Darlin'

The crowd sang along to the song. They were loving the experience. Some missed Tahno, but they were loving Korra.
Mako was happy that everything was working out. He couldn't help but look over to Korra every once in a while to see her smile. He was full of content.

Bolin:
I played it hard and fast cause  I had everything
I walked away, you warned me then
But easy come and easy go, and it would end

Kai:
So, any time I bleed ya let me go
Yah, any time I feed, you get me, no

Everyone was cheering on Kai when he started to sing fast without messing up. Asami looked over at Jinora seeing her drooling over one of the bass players. Asami looked over back on stage finding Korra smiling that perfect smile as she played the guitar, something about her made Asami interested. Korra reached for the mic bringing it closer to her lips.

Korra:
An empty shell, I used to be
The shadow of my life was hangin' over me
A broken man that I don't know
Won't even stand the devil's dance to win my soul

Korra's voice was the a siren to Asami, it attracted her. Asami could lay eyes off her, it was like she was hypnotized.
2 more songs later it was intermission.

Kuvira quickly got out of the crowd to look for her best friend. "Korra you're killing it!" She said but her friend walked straight past her making Kuvira confused. "Hey, you ok?" She asked as she followed the girl.

Korra ran to the bathroom going straight to the toilet throwing up into it "Oh shit" Kuvira quickly ran to the girl holding the girl's hair.

"I was holding that since I walked on stage" Korra confessed as she was trying to catch her breath.

"Hey you did great, the crowd is loving you" Kuvira said "The scary parts over" She patted the girl's back "I'll get you some water.. and a mint" she said making the short haired girl chuckle.

"So why'd you get into with that security guard?" Kuvira asked

"Varrick's sister came to pick up some VIP passes for today's show, he was giving her a hard time and he grabbed her to walk" Korra said, the thought of the situation made her mad. But then she just started thinking about the girl.

"Is she pretty? wait is she of age?" Kuvira asked

"She was a woman" Korra day dreamed "She was beautiful, very beautiful"

"what's her name?" Kuvira asked earning silence "You didn't get her name?!"

"I asked, all I got was A-" Korra let out a sigh "her friends came in before she could say her name"

"Amanda? Amira? Alessandra?" Kuvira continued listing names

---