⁽⁰³⁾ MIYA AND HIS TIRED DAD

it had only been one day since miya boldly challenged langa to a beef in dope sketch

it had only been one day since langa boldly accepted the challenge.

the sun was shining brightly (though reki's smile was much brighter) as the quartet skated along the uncrowded track. they decided to use the spare time to practice, preparing for the upcoming race.

or so we thought.

with a glare fixated on the two highschoolers, miya picked up speed and forced his way in between reki and langa.

reki stumbled off of his board from the exertion, yelling to the younger, "you could have hurt someone!"

"that's one thing about trash; it all gets thrown in the same pile!" miya declared smugly. he pulled the hood of his cat themed sweatshirt away from his head, staring down at the duo in a condescending manner.

"what was that?!"

"practicing with losers is not a good look. later, slime boy!" he then turned around, waving his catlike gloves to bid a mocking farewell.

thoroughly infuriated with the thirteen year old, reki sent a glare of his own. "give me a break!"

the redhead pushed his foot against the ground, closely following after miya on his skateboard.

langa, worried for his would-be boyfriend, immediately called out, "reki!"

now, [name] might be a dumbass at times, but he was smart enough to find a different skateboard before joining the rest of the group. he did not want to risk the other part of his secret being let out prematurely. and so, concerned for both of his friends, he pushed ahead.

"c'mon, hasegawa!" [name] didn't perform any overcomplicated tricks like he usually would, especially not when reki could possibly find a connection to his persona at s. he had seen reki watching his beefs on more than one occasion, so there was a more than likely chance that he could find the similarities in his skating style.

langa and [name] hurried behind, hoping to catch up with the skaters. [name], despite knowing full well that he could easily reach miya and reki with his speed, continued to match langa's pace. he was still somewhat new to skating, after all.

"they must be farther ahead," langa muttered quietly.

luckily, [name] was close enough to hear his words, regardless of his low volume. he hummed in acknowledgement, "do you think you can go faster? i doubt we're too far behind."

langa nodded to confirm, and they both sped up.

just as he suspected, he looked up, only to see reki fail to complete a full rotation of his board, resulting in a painful crash against the floor.