⁽⁰⁸⁾ SPONSORED BY MCDONALD'S

even after all the fuss in the car, the group was only at s for an hour

even after all the fuss in the car, the group was only at s for an hour. fortunately, the track was uncrowded, due to the lack of interesting competitions. those present at crazy rock only spent their time practicing for upcoming events.

[name] idly watched his friends skate, holding his own skateboard with his gloved hands. shadow stood next to him, and their intimidatingly tall figures kept other people away from the area. some simply admired [name] from afar, appreciating the way his clothes hugged his body.

miya showed off his railslide, and reki followed suit.

he failed.

and he landed in a bush.

langa even attempted adam's trick by turning his board to face uphill.

he also failed.

and he landed on his ass.

the young teenagers then found themselves growing hungry (especially langa), so they decided to bother shadow once more.

"shadow-"

"just get in the car."

his compliance elicited a fit of loud cheers, and they happily ran back to the pink car. shadow grumbled as he sat in the driver's seat, "where to."

reki, langa, and [name] glanced at one another, then back to shadow. somehow, they got their answer from that alone.

"mcdonald's! mcdonald's! mcdonald's!"

miya clicked his tongue in disapproval of their unhealthy food choice, muttering nutrition facts and various other things.

the engine revved as shadow started the car. the other four made casual conversation throughout the ride to the fast food joint, talking about whatever came to mind.

"i do not play gacha life!" miya argued.

"but, in your interview the other day-"

"no! that isn't what i-"

langa interrupted their debate, "hey, we're here."

miya and [name] 'hmph'ed in a petty manner, exiting the small car with their arms crossed over their chests. the group of five walked into the restaurant, and they luckily managed to find a table with enough seats. the youngest stayed back to save the table, while the rest approached the counter to order.

the man behind the register politely smiled, though it slightly faltered as he stared at the unusual appearances of [name] and shadow. "um, hello ... what can i get for you today?"

they each provided their individual requests, and a happy meal was ordered for miya. everything was paid for accordingly, so they took their receipts. surprisingly enough, it was ready in minutes, so they brought the warm food back to the table.