Welcome! (Info)

⚠️Make sure to read all the info!⚠️

The story for this roleplay:
In an alternate dimension from Eclipse's, there is unrest.
The world, made up of one huge continent that split into five, is breaking apart just like the once-close bonds of the five Pacrees.
They are at war, at the beginning of an era of tears and blood.
The Pacrees and the split continent are slowly shifting away from each other, and the scars left in the world might never heal.
The spirit realm is desperate to save their descendants. They've tried everything, and they're near giving up.
As a last resort, they have selected five Drolgons; one from each Pacree, who were all born at the exact same time.
The five now have to handle their own problems and those of their Pacree-mates while all the while the world is in more and more need of saving... will the five be able to fulfill their destinies and reunite the broken continent?

— You can only rp as a Drolgon in this (for now at least).
— The split continent is called Rima.
— The five Pacrees are Pacree Flame, Pacree Rain, Pacree Moon, Pacree Sun, and Pacree Breeze.
— Along the way you'll have to sort out the differences between the five, discover who (or what) started the war (for this I will reveal it when the time is right), and find a way to stop the war before the continent drifts too far apart. The pieces drift farther from each other every day.
— the war is called the Divided War
— each Saviour was granted one special ability/power (you can choose which one you want) based on their personalities and what they're best at.
   I chose foresight for MistFeather. She can see any important event that's going to happen in the immediate future fourty seconds before it happens, but sometimes she's not able to do anything about it fast enough.
   So the ability can't be too powerful, and the character still has to be able to get hurt occasionally since it would be unfair to other roleplayers who aren't Saviours otherwise. The power also has to be something specific, not just something like animus magic where they can do anything.