Rules

If you have any questions, ask them in the comments here.

1. No swearing. You can use made-up substitute swears like dirt-sniffer, though.

2. No killing/injuring others' OCs without permission.

3. I advise you read my book The ShadowHunter up until the end of chapter 1 so that you know what's going on, but if you don't and have questions just ask me in this chapter.

4. Don't start roleplaying until there's at least two Drolgons in each Pacree. One of the Drolgons has to be Alpha, so that there can be some authoritative figure who's at the head of the War. If you join after the roleplaying starts, you can just start and pretend you were there the whole time.

5. The first five people to join who want to be one of the Saviours (the five) will be one of them. If you join after the five slots are filled then you can't be one unless one of the Saviours drops out of the rp.

6. If you have to go somewhere and can't rp for a while (for example, three days to a week) then you should tell me how long you'll be gone for and make up a reason why your character isn't there.

7. No inappropriate content.

8. Don't just write for example "DawnBlaze raked her claws through Leopard's pelt", write something like "DawnBlaze swiped her claws at Leopard's pelt" so that the other person can decide whether or not they want the blow to land. Although, on the other hand... ⬇️

9. You can't make your character dodge every blow and never get hurt. Your character has to get hurt some of the time, otherwise they're basically invincible and we can't let that happen.

That's all for now! Have fun! ^^