Chapter 15: Cuddle Time - Part 2 (R-18)

Sey's POV:

I felt my mind blank out before I remained my sanity.

"Oh..s-sure. The guest bedroom is clean anyways."

"I meant to sleep in your room." he laughed softly when I started to look nervous. "Relax little one. I just want to sleep beside you."

"A-are you sure that you will be okay with...just that?" I blushed when he kissed my forehead then a quick peck on the lips.

"We have time. I will be patient with you because I don't want to spook you. Besides....I want to make sure you won't regret your decision.."

"Why would I regret anything?" I asked him curiously.

His playful expression turned serious for a second.

"Because like your true family, Mine are also...special and I don't think you are ready to handle the truth yet..."

---------------------------------------------------------

What could that mean?

Like my true family huh?

I lay back, my frame supported by Luis' sleeping form as his long arms held me while he slept while I was still awake pondering what he said to me.

Does this mean he has another secret other than the fact that he has a "gift" just like me?

I am aware that my true family, the Lyonels are the current house that rules over Illyria, a small, progressive European country.

And..that they also possess abilities or gifts that no normal human can do. The royal family, in particular, has strong powers and that my half brother, Crown Prince Leone has an ability that can make people do whatever he commands them to do even if was suicidal.

And my half older sister Catherine has the ability to sense any person's intent through physical contact.

As for me? Well turns out I am also like Leone.

But unlike him who has trained all his life and has perfect control over his ability...

I am currently training my own gift to better control it. Because I witnessed first hand what my power can make a person do if I lose control.

My gaze turned to Luis and it made me wonder....

What does he mean when he said that his family is special....

Does that mean that his condition is even more unique than mine?

Come to think of it. I read in one of those thick history tomes that the children of Illyria are sons and daughters of none.

Up until now, I wondered what is so mysterious about that country and I have only been there twice....

I am dying to find out what does he mean by those words....

I closed my eyes and yawned as I cuddled against him and sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------