Chapter 19

Last week Andrew came to stop by to get his work schedule. Charlotte, Quinn, and Andrew all have been extreme help and I am really thankful to have them here. It's Charlotte and Andrew's shift today.

"Hey Holly," Charlotte greets me while Andrew just waves at me with a smile. I would say he definitely is a bit more comfortable around us though he does have his moments where he just nods and shakes his head. That's absolutely fine with me as long as he is comfortable.

"So, I was wondering if you guys want to go to that ramen place for lunch. Charlotte you know which one I'm talking about. But Andrew, would you like to come with us?" I ask him. I'm pretty sure he works the cash register better than I do. Andrew nods his head at my question. 

After a few more customers it is now our lunch break. We all leave the bakery and I lock the doors before we head down to the food mall.

"Have you had ramen before?" I ask Andrew and he shakes his head. Okay then. We enter the restaurant and walk up to the hostess. "Hi, table for 3 please." She grabs 3 menus and leads us to a booth in the back.

"Everything looks delicious here," Charlotte says looking through the menu. "I think I might get the kimchi-based soup."

I continue to look through the menu until my eyes land on one. "Oooh, I'm going to get the miso ramen, what about you Andrew?" I turn to ask him. 

"Um, can I get the shoyu ramen?" He asks hesitantly. I nod my head and wait until our waiter arrives so we can order our food.

▿❦▿

✾ R O W A N ✾

"That little booger," I say thinking about Andrew. 

"Yeah, I can't believe he's out with our girls," Oliver says unbelievably waving his hands around in the air. Yeah, you're probably wondering how we found out. Well, we may or may not have been spying on the girls since Andrew showed up. It's not that we don't trust the girls, it's that we don't trust that Andrew boy.

And now we just saw all of them walk through that ramen place at the food mall. "You know what boys? I think I'm hungry," I say.

"Me too," Oliver says rather quickly. "Wanna head to the ramen place? Hopefully, the girls will allow us to sit with them."

"Sure, but if you guys get into trouble, please leave me out of this," Vincent says. I wonder what happened after we left the carnival between him and that girl which I forgot her name.

Some students are packing to leave to go back home to their families for the holidays. But the guys and I chose to stay here as the flights are pretty expensive. We always have phone calls and texts. Plus, I'll even try to send them some gifts before Christmas arrives.

"So what happened between you and that girl uh, McKaylie?" I ask. I think that's what her name was.

Vincent laughs nervously. "Uh her name is McKayla and we've actually been in touch. We've been texting each other almost every night and day. Though I haven't asked to meet up with her yet though," He explains.

"You like her?" Oliver asks.

Vincent shrugs his shoulders. "I think it may be early to be a like, right now I'd call it a crush. Plus, we haven't even known each other for a whole month yet," He says.

"She seems like a sweet girl," I say.

"Yeah, she is. I'm planning to meet up with her soon though," Vincent replies. We make it to the food mall and are currently standing in front of the ramen place.