Chapter 21

"Yes, and you have to make it look perfect for Andrew," I say. All the guys are lined up in the kitchen wearing our aprons. I thought of a nice and special way for them to apologize to Andrew. They have to bake him a strawberry shortcake because I know it's his favorite. It also happens to be mine too. 

"Why do I have to do it?" Vincent asks pouting.

"Because it'll be more fun when all three of you do it. Plus, you could've stopped them," Charlotte says with a grin on her face.

"Looks like someone had quite the fun yesterday," Vincent adds smirking at me. I gasp as my hands go straight to my neck. I thought I covered it with concealer?

"I wiped it off when you were busy trying to get some flour off your skin," Rowan says. 

"Do you know how long it takes to cover this hickey up?" I ask whispering the word hickey. Great, now he basically showed everyone what we have been up to when he kidnapped me back to the building.

That means the customers must've seen them too! No wonder why I saw some mothers pushing their children behind them and elderly people giving me disappointed looks. What, it's not like you people haven't done the dirty before. Those hypocrites.

▿❦▿

Flashback

"Stop trying to hide it," Rowan says taking the concealer away from my reach. I groan in annoyance.

"Rowan, I don't want people looking at me like I just did the dirty," I said.

"Well, you kinda did," He says and holds it up higher. "So, how're you feeling this morning? Anything sore?" He asks with that stupid smirk on his stupid face. 

I grumble and stomp away from him like a toddler, well more like an attempt to. I kinda limped because it hurt so much from last night but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction. Good thing for me, I always have an extra tube of concealer. I go to my mirror in my room and apply it there.

"Baby, don't hide it," He says attempting to take the other one away from me as well. I slap his chest and go back to face the mirror.

"Well, I want to. If you ever want kisses from me again, then stop leaving such huge ones," I say.

"No promises," He says with a smirk and I groan in annoyance once again.

Flashback ends

▿❦▿

"Whatever. Now chop chop. Get to baking. Andrew is coming by later for his night shift," I say and push the guys into the back.

They groan but comply anyway. "This is all your guys' fault," I hear Vincent mumble.

"Just shut the hell up," Rowan mumbles back.

"Pigs."

"Boogers."

"Assholes."

"Rats."

"Dummies."

"Boys!" Charlotte yells catching everyone's attention. "Enough taunting. Now, first, we shall start off by mixing the batter. We are going to let you guys do all the mixing and baking," She explains.

"And cleaning," I add. The boys groan in annoyance. Yeah, I would too. "Read the recipe and follow exactly what they tell you to do. All the ingredients are out for you to follow. We'll be in the front if you guys need anything," I explain and Charlotte and I head back to the front.