༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

Parker

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

The buzzing of my alarm pulled me from what was now light sleep as I pulled my sleep mask off, rubbing and squinting my eyes to adjust to the light flooding my room. I turned on my side to snooze my alarm, sitting up to crack my back and stretch. I reached to my nightstand for my glasses and my water to take a chug from. Once I had my glasses on, I pulled my comforter off of me, letting my feet touch the floor, making my way to my mirror to take my hair out of the now messy french braid. After that, I threw it into a bun and headed to the bathroom to freshen up a little.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Once I had finished in the bathroom, I made my way to the kitchen to find any form of food that caught my eye. I ended up grabbing pop-tarts and a banana, like my daily routine saw the last few weeks. I greeted my dad's Tauros who was resting in the four seasons room of our house, giving him a few scratches before grabbing a food dish from its spot on the kitchen table to bring it to my room. "Pop-tarts and a banana?" My mother called to me as I headed back to my room. ". "Yep" I answered, knowing that she was well aware of my routine. I closed my door behind me, spotting Denki, my Pikachu, messing with the headbands from my hair and makeup drawer that I forgot to close. "Denki, put that down please," I asked him as I set his food bowl down and grabbed my computer. "PikaPi! Pika-Pikachu Chaa!" He protested, wrapping my black headband around his tail. "I know you like my headbands because they fit around your tail and ears but I need those pal." I continued. "Chuu." Denki frowned, ears flopping. "Denki don't give me that. I'm sorry but I don't need you breaking them.". "Chuu." Denki pouted as he made his way over and up onto my bed next to me, leaning his head against my arm, looking amused at my computer screen. I sighed, shaking my head lightly as I went through my computer, seeing if I missed any messages or anything vaguely important to me at the moment as I ate my pop-tarts. When I finished, I looked over to see Denki playing with the banana I had planned on eating. "Denki what are you doing?" I closed my computer with a fascinated smile. Denki had the banana balanced on his head with a proud smile in my direction "Denki, please give it back." I held my hand out. "PikaPi Chaa! Chuu." He let the banana fall off his head and onto my bed, I snagged it and peeled it open so he could have a small piece. "Alright knucklehead, I'm gonna get dressed. And do not go after my headbands, okay?" I wagged a finger at him, my change of clothes in hand. Denki only nodded at me, quietly munching on the piece of banana while I left to change in the bathroom. I picked out a grey shirt with cream-colored flower and leaf detailing, a pair of white pants, and striped ankle socks. I walked back into my room to grab my bag and anything I would need, finding Denki back in my drawer with my headbands "Denki!" I scolded. Denki jumped, sending a small spark of electricity through my headband "Pika!" He exclaimed. "Denki... Put it down." I demanded, him begrudgingly setting it back in the drawer "Thank you." I said before moving over to the mirror to fix my hair, and after that, I got my things together in my bag, water bottle, wallet, keys, and the Pokedex I had gotten the day before from the professor. "Do you have everything you need sweetie?" My mom asked me, never missing that caring tone in her voice. She got up to hug me "Yep. I do." I responded, hugging her back "Come on Denki, let's get going." I grabbed Denki's kid leash and strapped it onto him. I pulled my sneakers on and headed out for the day with Denki.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Denki and I walked through the park, allowing me to talk with one of my cousins through my Pokedex and Denki to interact with other Pokemon as I held onto the Monkey kid leash I got him. We were headed to the forest to see if I could snag any Pokemon. "I can't believe you got to start your journey before me." My cousin pouted. "I know, and I wish we could go together, but that doesn't mean that you can't join me next year after you get your partner and your Pokedex," I assured. "I mean I guess, but you'll be so far ahead of me at that point!" "But then you'll have an easier time catching up! Denki slow down!" I shouted after Denki who was practically dragging me to interact with a Psyduck. "Is Denki still a handful?" my cousin asked, "I had to wash my hair this morning cause he chewed on it while I slept," I replied in an annoyed tone. "Ewww." My cousin cringed "Anything else?". "He got into my headbands," I said, apologizing to the owner of the Psyduck. "He really got into your headbands again?!". My cousin said. "I'm not kidding! He got into them twice this morning!" I said continuing to ramble to my cousin. I opened my mouth to add something to my previous sentence, only to trip over a crack in the sidewalk, dropping my Pokedex in the grass and letting go of Denki's leash to try and brace myself. I sat back up, finding the stinging feeling in my hands coming from the scrapes I got on them, but the knees of my jeans were dirt-stained as well. I cursed under my breath, scrambling to my feet and snatching my Pokedex before dashing after Denki. "Denki get back here!" I called after him, running into the forest to catch him "I'm gonna have to call you back." I told my cousin, hanging up and throwing my Pokedex into my bag.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-