Tomco #3

нєℓℓσ єνєяуσиє, ιм ѕσяяу fσя вєιиg αωαу. ι нα∂ ѕнιт gσιиg σи αи∂ иєє∂є∂ тσ вє αωαу тσ тнιик fσя α ωнιℓє. ι ѕтιℓℓ нανє ρℓαиѕ fσя тнє вσσк, иєω тσм¢σ σиєѕнσт, тнє σℓ∂ σиє вєιиg яє∂σиє, αи∂ α вιℓℓ∂ιρ σиєѕнσт

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco sighs and scrolls on his phone bored out of his mind. Star was on a date with Janna at a graveyard, something about trying to summon something. Marco sat up and look through his contacts, he landed on Toms. they had gotten close after stars broke up with tom, again. Before she started dating Janna.  He pulled up his contact and started texting the three eye demon. 

Marco: Heyyyyy. im boredd, talk to meee 5:30pm

Tom: Okay fine fine, how bout this come down to my place and we can hang? 5:35pm

Marco: okayyy 5:35pm

Marco stands up and gets changed and takes his portal location dimensional scissors. and cuts open a portal to Tom's room. "Tom? Im here, where are you?" Marco makes his way over to the others bed and sitting down on it. Tom comes out of the bathroom rubbing a towel against his head, just finished showering and was shirtless. "Hey Marco" he walks over to his dressed unaware the boy on his bed is blushing a bit, caught off guard. 'oh wow, i forgot tom was so muscular, last time i saw him shirtless, well basically shirtless, was at a concert for a band we both like.' He thought to himself and calmed his face down. "so what do you plan on doing?" marco asked stretching out an flopping back. "Well we could play some Cuphead?" Tom suggested as he sat down pulling a shirt over his horns and head. "sure that sounds good!" Marco said his voice cracking slightly. "Say lets making more interesting with who ever has the most death has to do what the other says." he suggested with a joking tone. Tom laughs and gets the controllers, "Okay deal" He tossed Marco a controller who almost dropped it.  With that the game started. 

                      ~Time skip cuz I cant write people playing games~

They got to the fight against the devil and spent a good hour trying to beat it, it was now about 8:50 pm. To  Quadratus to see how many times they did and it was Tom. he flopped backwards and groaned. "Damn it really 625 times, really. Okay what do you having in mind Marco?" Tom asked and rubbed his face. Marco hummed in thought,  his death count was 597. "well i have been wanting to go to Love Sentence concert. They are playing their new album. Soo take me to see it, that's it" Marco got up stretching and looks at the time. "Oh wow its  late? Can I stay?" Marco asked and scratches his neck. Tom nodded and went to go get pj for the two. "makes your self comfortable, either on the bed on couch ill sleep on the other one." Marco nodded and got on Toms bed, he liked how soft it was and was soon hit with clothes. "go get changed Marco."  Tom said, he had already got changed. Marco nodded and went to get changed. Tom chuckles and sits down on the couch. he looks off in thought 'Just a concert, thought for sure it would be more than that. Oh well. He looks cute when he gets all excited at these things.' Marco snapped his fingers next to Toms ear. "hey Tom. Tom?" Marco was slightly shouting. Tom hummed in confusion. "I have been trying to get your attention, you room runs cold at night and you produce a lot of body heat so you can share the bed, I don't mind." Marco said and sat with Tom. "Want to play Luigi's mansion 3? or something?" Tom nodded. The two played until Marco started to yawn and lean into Tom, "tommyyyy I'm tired and your warm.  it bed time" He whined and stood up going to tom giant soft bed. Marco curls up in the blankets and soon is asleep. tom chuckles and shuts off the gaming system and the tv and gets in bed as well. Marco scoots over to the warm Tom provides. Hell gets cold at night.  Marco mumbles a lot in his sleep, small things like crushes or people he thinks are hot. Tom messes with Marco hair as he sleep lost in thought. 'I like Marco, a lot. Would he like me the same? I could confessed at the concert. I should find out when and where the closest one is." He falls asleep as well.